Allright enablers, get to it. Help me add to my collection pre-increase...

What should I purchase pre-increase to round out my little collection...

• Beige caviar jumbo, ghw

• Beige caviar m/l, ghw

• Beige caviar WOC, shw

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.

bem3231

O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Hi there...

Thanks to all of you who have helped me over the past couple of weeks as I've dipped my toes in Chanel. With the increase looming I am wanting to figure out what combo of bags will keep me happy for a while.

I have just purchased a black caviar jumbo with ghw, and a 226 pearlized silver/taupe distressed calf reissue like deedeedor's beauty here: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/please-let-me-share-my-new-love-just-726415.html

I am going to the boutique tomorrow, and am considering another purchase in beige caviar, which I really love. I have another thread asking about purchasing the beige caviar jumbo with ghw, and received a unanimous positive response, however someone also suggested a m/l in beige caviar instead to expand my collection in terms of size options. I had considered the m/l size, but thought that it would be too small for my needs. I think that a m/l would have to be an occasional use bag for me, and that's what I thought the reissue would be (even though it's a bit larger than a m/l). That said, I also have a little one, so pragmatically even the beige jumbo would likely be an occasional use bag.

I have also been thinking about a WOC, which I think that I would use a fair bit for running errands and also as an alternative to a clutch for more casual evenings out. I found one in beige caviar shw.

So, if you were me, pre-increase would you purchase a beige caviar jumbo ghw, a beige caviar m/l ghw, or a beige caviar shw WOC?

I am including a poll as that might be an easier way for some to weigh in. That said, I'd love to hear the rationale from you expert Chanel wearers as to which way to go...

As always, thank you amazing tPFers... You're the very best! :smile:

Thanks! I have just started considering mini. What is the price diff between mini and m/l? How much less does the mini hold? Thx!

Mini is 1900. Hold a lot more than woc! I can fit in my key pouch. iPhone. N make up in there. Very very roomy. I would say it holds double the stuff compare to woc. Perfect for day n night! Definately consider it for small bag. M/l is like 3900?

M/l flap looks super cute with light dresses in the summer time and looks so effortless but if you are looking sth more versatile, I would go with jumbo... :smile: or get both.......

BAGSRMINE said:
M/l flap looks super cute with light dresses in the summer time and looks so effortless but if you are looking sth more versatile, I would go with jumbo... :smile: or get both.......

Oh wow - you are a SUPER-enabler! Lol. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks everyone for the input so far - looking like the jumbo is out in front, however I'll have to have a look at the m/l too, of course. I have a jumbo set aside, and they had two m/l's as of yesterday, so hopefully they are still there. What about a mini?