alligator warrior... love it or hate it?

I'm not too crazy about it. There is just too much going one there for my taste.
And I still can't get over that price. Really absurd..

I saw the Warrior bag(s) a couple weeks back at Nordie's and they're a lot better looking in person than in pics IMO. I really like the shape and style of it, but I don't at all care for the metal doodads.

Oh, and it's the plain leather, not the alligator! I couldn't see spending BIG bucks for alligator. But I did get the studded warrior belt that's supposed to match the purse. It's a nice set, but I'm thinking that the studded bag would go better with the studded belt... not sure...

I checked it out at the new store in Natick MA, and I have to say, I am a fan of this style...like some previous posts, not sure I'd invest in one, but I really do this it is super cute.

Err... Honestly I hate it. For that price, am sure they can come up with a better design. OOoooo... talking about prices, I have been noticing a hitch of prices in SEA. Think at the rate that it is going, I think I would be self imposing a bag ban very soon