alligator warrior... love it or hate it?

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Europe
I'm not too crazy about it. There is just too much going one there for my taste.
And I still can't get over that price. Really absurd..

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
I like it, for that money I'd probably buy something more classis, but I am eyeing the coordinating bracelets.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
I saw the Warrior bag(s) a couple weeks back at Nordie's and they're a lot better looking in person than in pics IMO. I really like the shape and style of it, but I don't at all care for the metal doodads.

boston girl

Dec 22, 2007
California
Oh, and it's the plain leather, not the alligator! I couldn't see spending BIG bucks for alligator. But I did get the studded warrior belt that's supposed to match the purse. It's a nice set, but I'm thinking that the studded bag would go better with the studded belt... not sure...

Bubach

Think geek,wear pink
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
I love it (I think I saw a pic with Kate Hudson and this bag), but it's waaaay out of my limit :crybaby:

brbrrygrl

purse-a-holic
Apr 1, 2008
MA
I checked it out at the new store in Natick MA, and I have to say, I am a fan of this style...like some previous posts, not sure I'd invest in one, but I really do this it is super cute.

madmadtoo

Dec 22, 2006
Err... Honestly I hate it. For that price, am sure they can come up with a better design. OOoooo... talking about prices, I have been noticing a hitch of prices in SEA. Think at the rate that it is going, I think I would be self imposing a bag ban very soon