Allen TX Outlet Open!

lagizzle

lagizzle
Mar 15, 2007
They opened today, which is earlier than they said at first. I just got back and there was a bunch of people there and lots of cute stuff!
-Lots of Hamptons Weekend bags - in Gold, White and Black
-Tons of wristlets
-Some Chelsea wallets and bags
-Some Ergo's in black leather, and Khaki sig and Chocolate Sig, some black one were belted
- A few Bleeker bags - sorry i don't know the names. There were some dark blue duffle type bags and then some small Sig flaps and one small black leather flap
- Patchwork - khaki and denim (the cute ones with the purple flowers)
- Charms: the fruit one, and some other
-Keyfobs: Sun, Monkey, Turtle, and then the regular fobs
- Lots of cute scarves - polka dots, sig, etc
- No Legacy stuff

I got:
a gold optic lurex wristlet with purple lining for $29
Large Chelsea Pebbled Leather Hobo in the Chocolate/Brass - it's beautiful! for $111
Ergo leather Belted Flap in black/brass (i'm going to return this one, i bought both because i wasn't sure which one i wanted)

Thanks for the update.

Is this the Belted Ergo that you got for $99?

11275_d1.jpg

I was there this afternoon. The store is up and open and beautiful. I heard it is one of the largest outlet stores in the country. They had cute denim, weekend stripe, scribble. White spring walking coats were $249 with an additional 50% off. Still had S, M and L available at 5:00 p.m.

Tons of sale items. Many things an additional 20% off or 40% off. I purchased a large signature tote (cocoa brown/large brass hardware), small c signature tote and a cute scarf. All for $295.xx.

Merchandise was flying out the door.

Do you remember what colors the Hertitage Stripe came in and did they have any of the matching totes?

I saw the small accessories with the Heritage Stripe in Geranium. Did not see any totes.

They did have mini sig and the one tote I purchased was the mini signature shoulder tote Suede/Khaki/Camel...got that for $108.xx

Last edited:
Could you be any specific on any big signature bags you saw??? I need to find some pictures that I can show my mom and see what she likes!

Like the ergos.. we're they the shoulder bags or totes?
The chelseas.. we're they the shoulder bags with the turnlocks on them? etc etc. :biggrin: