Allen, Tx outlet...any updates?

All they had today was black. It is pretty, but I have too many black bags as it is. They seemed a little unsure of what colors the Ali does/will come in. Since the other outlet Legacy pieces also come in raspberry and camel, I'm hoping the Ali will as well.

I went today...
I wasn't that impressed with the outlet Legacy in general, but the carryall/laptop cases were cute. (I want a laptop!)

The factory patent ergo hobos were lovely....I passed on a red one hoping they'll get discounted further (they were 20% off of $309). I would have bought a patent capacity wristlet but they only had chocolate.
Same old boutique stuff that's been mentioned.

We're going Sat- I hope they still have the laptop bags...I may call Thursday and have them hold one. I really hope there is more than when I was there two weeks ago...it was kind of disappointing compared to the San Marcos & even Round Rock. :tdown:

This outlet is still very new compared to San Marcos and Round Rock so they may need a little more time to get the better stuff. IMO they are doing a lot better than I thought they would.

I can't wait for Grand Prairie also but we will have to give them a little time to get the better stuff also. I am just gratefull that we have an outlet as close as Allen. I used to go to the round rock or san marcos once or twice a year now I go to Allen at least once a month if not more.

Lurex items come out before the holidays, they have shiny thread woven into the fabric. Here is one of the new ones:

42037_svpm_a0_front

I just got back. They had all of their outlet legacy, and then the same sale stuff as two weeks ago. The only different items I saw were some of the lurex (no purple as above except maybe in the key chain picture holders) i remember seeing only black & gold. They also were in the process of putting out some scarves (oblong, square & ponytail) and they ranged from 19.99 - 29.99. The mice keychains were 9.99 and they restocked the letters. I picked up two mice as gifts, a swingpack for a lady I work with for her mom and I got a large black sig bleeker duffel for 139.00.

I really, really wanted a few of the outlet legacy signature bags (the leather look fake to me for some reason- no depth to it) but I restrained because I'm supposed to be christmas shopping. If you're looking for something specific- let me know and I'll try to remember if I saw it. I was there around 10:20 this morning before it got too crazy.

Thanks for the report! The purple lurex is just now at the boutiques. Only black, gold and raspberry should be there now, and it's specifically made for the outlets. Did you see any raspberry? What was there on sale that was from the boutiques?:smile:

Oh, did they still have the laptop bags w/Legacy lining?