Allen, Texas Outlet....Will they Ship?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know? This is my nearest outlet. I have never been because it 3.5+ hours away. I'm curious to know if they will ship to my home. If so, will the items be at the outlet prices or full retail?

2. To my understanding, if they ship it will be at full price.

3. That is what I thought. But it was worth a question. Thanks. And you couldn't use the PCE over the phone, right?

4. hey giirl! i dunno bout the shipping thing but i am also in oklahoma! what part are you in? im sw ok

5. I don't think the outlet will do PCE over the phone, but some people bend the rules about that. They will hold an item for you up to 48 hrs, so if there's something you really want and they have it, you can do a road trip down to TX!

6. I called Allen and they don't ship. Neither does San Marcus..at least that's the scoop I got!

7. Also SW: Elgin, next to Lawton. How about you?

8. hey girl! Im in lawton! Hi neighbor!

btw: i will be at the allen tx outlet next weekend, so let me know before then if you'd like me to look out for something for ya!