Allegro leather? Anyone have know how it wears?

mibonbon

Love Hermes <3
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
Dear TPF members, does anyone know anything about the new allegro leather? I was offered a bag in this leather but can’t seem to find anything not even a picture of it. Would really appreciate if anyone can post a picture of how the grain looks like and also characteristics of the leather! TIA!

Have you got the bag in this leather? I’ve seen a mini roulis in this leather, beautiful leather shows up the color very well. Looks like swift, but much stiffer.

I recently got a mini Constance in Veau Allegro and I’ve used it for about a month. It feels like a stiffer, matte Swift. So far pretty happy!

Awesome!! Thank you for the reply, that sounds pretty spot on. I have a compact Constance wallet in allegro with enamel hardware. Is yours black? I'll have to post a picture of it when I get it out...haven't been using it (too big for my evelyne TPM).

Awesome!! Thank you for the reply, that sounds pretty spot on. I have a compact Constance wallet in allegro with enamel hardware. Is yours black? I'll have to post a picture of it when I get it out...haven't been using it (too big for my evelyne TPM).

Yes! It’s Black with Silver Hardware with a White Enamel buckle. I’m obsessed with it!!!

Attachments

• 1A0237F8-3E32-4A8F-BE00-9670DD2DBC9D.jpeg
    1A0237F8-3E32-4A8F-BE00-9670DD2DBC9D.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 86