All you need is luck...

Every year I go to Vegas for a work conference (1/3 work, 2/3 shopping/eating/gambling!). Of course I stop in the H store to see what goodies they have, but am never there enough to build a relationship with any one SA. So on the plane, I told DH, unless there is a small black box kelly on the shelf, I probably won't be getting a bag on this trip. And we all know there is RARELY a kelly, much less a box kelly on the shelf at this store! Imagine my surprise when I walked into the H store in the Bellagio!

Yep, that's my 25cm black box kelly, my dream bag just sitting there as soon as I stepped through the door! DH who doesn't know a birkin from a kelly from a coach, saw the bag and immediately started mentally rearranging clothes in our luggage to make room for a large orange box! I'm just over the moon about this bag! It's so beautiful, and I can't believe how solid and well built it is! This is the first time I've handled a kelly and the quality really shows.

I'm not one for long stripteases, so here she is out of the box. Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

Attachments

• 100_0343.jpg
    100_0343.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_0344.jpg
    100_0344.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 315
Thanks, liness, crochetbella, licensetocook! She's sitting next to my computer as I type, just so i can stare at her! I forgot to say that she is a retourne kelly with gold hardware. I had my heart set on a sellier kelly, but as soon as I saw this bag any choosiness went out the window!