All who own a speedy azur AND ebene: should I have both?

ireallylovelv

Feb 11, 2010
I have a speedy 25 in ebene (with a strap) which i love. i am thinking of getting a new bag in azur for the spring/summer but nothing appeals to me that much in azur except for another speedy 25. (I've looked at some others like Totally and Galliera, both of which I don't like as much as the speedy) Would it be a waste to have both the azur and ebene? If you have both ebene and azur speedies, please share your stories and let me know which do you use the most.

Number one, first and foremost, you can never have too many LV bags; no amount would be a waste. :P

I have the speedy 30 in mono and damier ebene, and I also have the 35 in mono. I personally have been lusting after the azur 30 as well, and I'm pretty sold on getting it. It may be the same style purse, but the pattern makes each bag feel and look completely different, IMHO. Azur is awesome for spring summer, while I feel that the ebene is more suited for winter.. Idk.. I say get it. ;)

I have a speedy 30 in azur and ebene. I got ebene first because I wanted something that I didn't have to worry about (handles) and because of the time of year when I got it. I just got the azur because I wanted it for spring/summer. I have carried her twice and love it a lot!

BTW, azur speedy is popular. I had gone to my boutique to get it and they were sold out. Online had been sold out at the time as well. Thankfully the store manager was able to get me one within a week of my visit and had it mailed since I don't live extremely close.

If you can afford both, def get the Azur! Maybe you can get a different size of Speedy just to change things up a bit? I would totally get the Azur Speedy 35! ugh! That baby is a gorgeous!

I just got my first Speedy, and it is Azur and I LOVE it!! I think the Azur looks amazing in the Speedy! Maybe get a Speedy 30 instead, since you already have a 25. You won't be dissapointed, it is such a gorgeous bag!

YES! I am speedy addict... can you tell from my username?

love all of them and though they are all speedy... each have their own statement unique to itself! I love each of them equally!