All Weather Leather 2 Duck Bag? Does anyone have?

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
I'm SERIOUSLY about to buy this bag. It's everything I'm looking for in terms of size and the vintage look is really appealing, but I just wondered if anybody has it and how you're feeling about it if you do?

OR if you've just seen it IRL, what did you think?

I searched the forum first and didn't see anything so apologize if missed.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 10.19.47 PM.png

I bought another one this yesterday it's on backorder until October. I owned it before but in a different color. The back pocket fits the phone half way, and doesn't fit the phone inside the bag. But it's such a cute bag the duck embossing is smoother vachetta leather. This is an iconic dooney bag!

I saw it in person a few years ago..... adorable and very Dooney vintage look and quality.
I wanted to buy it, but it's just too small for my needs. So my advice would be to really think
about the size and how you will 'use' the bag. Would you be happy if you only used it
for very 'special' situations when you don't need to carry much of anything? Do you just want
to own it (that's ok)? Or can you make the small size work for you?

At the time I saw it I had atleast 6 other Dooneys that I wanted and knew would be
better for my needs. But, I'd still love to have this bag.... just to own it! :smile:

I saw it in person a few years ago..... adorable and very Dooney vintage look and quality.
I wanted to buy it, but it's just too small for my needs. So my advice would be to really think
about the size and how you will 'use' the bag. Would you be happy if you only used it
for very 'special' situations when you don't need to carry much of anything? Do you just want
to own it (that's ok)? Or can you make the small size work for you?

At the time I saw it I had atleast 6 other Dooneys that I wanted and knew would be
better for my needs. But, I'd still love to have this bag.... just to own it! :smile:

as long as my phone and keys can fit in, I'm fine with it :smile: I'm into really small bags

I ordered it when it was 30% off but not sure if I will keep it - it fits a small card case and my keys but my phone has to go in the outside pocket (I have I Phone X in a case) and I worry about it falling out - it really is a cute, well made bag.

It's here! The tiniest dooney purse I ever owned. I'm really petite (5 feet) so this looks ok but anyone bigger than me would look downright ridiculous doll purse. The leather is scrumptious though. Since the strap comes off I may use it as a wallet

Attachments

• IMG_20201021_181724.jpg
    IMG_20201021_181724.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: BigPurseSue