ALL Vachetta Leather LV Bags!

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
Have you seen the LV bags made of all vachetta leather? Every once and awhile I see one on eBay, and I have a Japanese magazine w/some.

Here's one on eBay right now (this is not my auction or anything, I just think its cool)

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTH-LOUIS-...845665988QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wouldn't you be SO afraid to get caught in a rainstorm with this bag?!?

I wouldn't mind a wallet in the vachetta though, since it would stay inside your bag- and it would match ALL my LV bags!

I looooove the wallet but yes, I would be so fearful of rain or snow. I'd be hiding it under my jacket like a fragile baby. Isn't that awful?!:shame:

I'm planning to special order a vachetta Keepall 50 this summer. I'm so so excited too! It will have a Raspberry alcantara lining. I can't wait! I'm just fixated with LV's natural cowhide, so I don't mind it being a handful, it's beauty makes up for it! ^_^ I would love to special order a vachetta wallet, but they don't do small leather items in ANY special order material. :sad:

RobbieNEmmy said:
I'm planning to special order a vachetta Keepall 50 this summer. I'm so so excited too! It will have a Raspberry alcantara lining. I can't wait! I'm just fixated with LV's natural cowhide, so I don't mind it being a handful, it's beauty makes up for it! ^_^ I would love to special order a vachetta wallet, but they don't do small leather items in ANY special order material. :sad:

Robbie Nooooooo!!!!! There's a Keepall 50 in all vachetta?!!! I want I want I want!!!

There's no vachetta wallet? Was it a limited editon/collection? How did the one on ebay come about?

I would be too scared to take that bag out. I'm already super anal about my bags with vachetta trimming and handles, I cant imagine how I would act with a bag made entirely of vachetta!

Rufus the naked molerat anyone? ;P

I think its something that LV collectors may want but i've seen what rain drops and moisture can do to the Vachetta i think the purse will change color at different places different times and i'll be all patchy....Not for me.