ALL Vachetta Leather LV Bags!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have you seen the LV bags made of all vachetta leather? Every once and awhile I see one on eBay, and I have a Japanese magazine w/some.

Here's one on eBay right now (this is not my auction or anything, I just think its cool)

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTH-LOUIS-VUITTON-SPECIAL-ORDER-VACHETTA-BUCKET_W0QQitemZ6845665988QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wouldn't you be SO afraid to get caught in a rainstorm with this bag?!?

I wouldn't mind a wallet in the vachetta though, since it would stay inside your bag- and it would match ALL my LV bags!

2. Interesting looking... but it doesn't do anything for me. It almost looks naked :P

3. I love LV but this bag makes me have a slight panic attack. I would be to worried about messing it up.
    Not for me.

Selena

4. I looooove the wallet but yes, I would be so fearful of rain or snow. I'd be hiding it under my jacket like a fragile baby. Isn't that awful?!:shame:

5. Agreed!

6. the little pouch inside is cute. however the actual purse does look naked and i'd probably dirty it after a times of carrying it out.

7. it reminds me of those hairless cats.

8. Totally!!!:lol:

9. OMG.....it will be so hard to deal with..Iill pass on this one

10. While the bag is absolutely gorgeous, it'd be so hard to care for.. just kind of unrealistic !

11. I'm planning to special order a vachetta Keepall 50 this summer. I'm so so excited too! It will have a Raspberry alcantara lining. I can't wait! I'm just fixated with LV's natural cowhide, so I don't mind it being a handful, it's beauty makes up for it! ^_^ I would love to special order a vachetta wallet, but they don't do small leather items in ANY special order material. :sad:

12. Robbie Nooooooo!!!!! There's a Keepall 50 in all vachetta?!!! I want I want I want!!!

There's no vachetta wallet? Was it a limited editon/collection? How did the one on eBay come about?

13. Interesting looking, I've never seen anyone with that before.

14. I would be too scared to take that bag out. I'm already super anal about my bags with vachetta trimming and handles, I cant imagine how I would act with a bag made entirely of vachetta!

Rufus the naked molerat anyone? ;P

15. I think its something that LV collectors may want but i've seen what rain drops and moisture can do to the Vachetta i think the purse will change color at different places different times and i'll be all patchy....Not for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice