all vachetta bag…yes, or don't do it!

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
Does anyone own an ALL vachetta bag like the one I am posting a pic of?? Is it really hard to care for, or do you just keep cleaning it with leather cleaner to even out the patina and/or any water spots, and give it almost a glossy layer of protection? Would you buy one or not. Any input from those who have one would be greatly appreciated…thanks

Attachments

• $_1.JPG
    $_1.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,189
Does anyone own an ALL vachetta bag like the one I am posting a pic of?? Is it really hard to care for, or do you just keep cleaning it with leather cleaner to even out the patina and/or any water spots, and give it almost a glossy layer of protection? Would you buy one or not. Any input from those who have one would be greatly appreciated…thanks

Yes. I would buy. These turn soooo gorg with use!!! Don't put any leather products on it! Let it turn golden not muddy dark brown❤️❤️❤️❤️
I don't own one but have been dreaming about it forever..

So pretty, I would be too nervous but that's just me. Its a very interesting bag so as long as you feel comfortable I say go for it!

The all vachetta bags are really nice :heart: and more maintenance free when they are older (like mono/vachetta bags)

picture.php

picture.php

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461176505.295329.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461176610.275962.jpg
I have dreamed of getting vachetta and nomade Alma and finally managed to get them.
The vachetta Alma is sensitive for the waterspots but I think it is just a bag like that and I live with it. I have treated and protected it but it can still get spots. But so what. It is possible to find these all vachetta bags with a reasonable price tag from ebay. These bags will become really rare someday. If you like them, go for it.
It is a gorgeus LV.

The VVN bags are some of the most beautiful and high quality bags LV has ever made IMHO.

I had the noe, bought it new. The leather was amazing !!! At the beginning I didn't use it for a couple of weeks so that it got tanned and then used it only by sunny days and was very careful about it. I didn't protect it with any product. But is got some stains and I ended not using it a lot. Looking for sunny weather and making sure about an appropriate program for my day. I ended up selling it to buy a bag I could use more often. I would recommend it only if you don't care too much about signs of wear !