All this talk about black- who makes a good chocolate color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm having the hardest time finding it (nail lacquer). I saw a pretty one by Sally Hensan and Essie, but any suggestions.....who has a dark rich chocolate color out now?

2. I love my chocolate brown Shu Uemura polish :yes:

3. Chanel's Madness is nice~

4. I'm looking up both of your suggestions.

5. Is the name of it "deep velvet"?

6. i also like chanel madness.

7. Thanks for this post. Chocolate Brown is like my Favorite color. I haven't been able to use nail polish in like 3 years because of two pregnancies, but after this baby I am going to go forth with the brown!

Yay!

8. It's actually called "Darkness." (Just got around to looking at the bottle:P) I got it on Ebay, and most of the writing on the bottle is in Japanese... But, just in case, it's a chocolate brown with silvery-gunmetal flecks. Really pretty!

9. Another vote for Chanel Madness. OPI Espresso Your Style is also nice, and has a bit more shimmer.

10. I have this one and it is gorgeous. Very dark, almost a "warm black" if that makes sense. But definitely brown in bright light.

11. These all sound good. I was in a rush to get my toes done so I bought Sally Hansen "Haute Chocolate". These are the results:
    [​IMG]
    my feet aren't actually this ashy-that's the flash:tdown:!

12. That's a pretty color. Great pedicure!

13. Ooh, your pedi is gorgeous! I love that shade of brown!

14. Thanks girls! I googled a pic of it for yall. It's actually darker and shinier than that pic showed. The flash made it look bright.
    haute chocolate.jpg

15. What I have been doing is taking a Maybelline one called "Vanishing Venus," which actually looks a little scary in the bottle, a sort of eggplantish color shot through with a touch of blue iridiscence.

Anyway, I overcome the fear, and bravely mix it together with one made by Aziza called garnet something or other, and the result.... looks a lot like Fendifemale's toes.

So maybe I should just save time and get me a bottle of the Sally Hansen one she's using... hmmm...