All this talk..30 vs 35? Honesty? What do you think?

Both are perfect on you, but here's what I'd do: Keep both 30 and 35 but from now on, just by 30s - so you have at least one 35. But I think the 30 is more manageable and versatile.

It's funny. I always thought a 30cm suits us more (I am ard your height too) but 35cm seems to look better on ya.

I'm with Queenie on this one too, RC. Even before opening the picture attachments, I'd it in my mind that you were definitely going to look better with a 30cm because of your height and petite frame. But when I put both pictures side by side, the 35cm Raisin looks fab on you!

I am thinking now, maybe because your 35cm is a dark colour. If it was etoupe or a lighter colour, the 35cm might look bigger.

35cm. To me, the Birkin is more of a tote, which it was designed to be. So, I always felt it looked better bigger. However, it also depends on the color. A brighter colored bag will always appear larger and draw the eye towards it so looks best in a smaller size. Just my 2 cents, though.

They both look great but do give a different look. The 30 definitely suits your size better. It seems to "fit" you, if that makes sense. It looks "right" and blends so well.

The 35 stands out and makes a statement. It looks like an oversized bag on you. And that is not necessarily a bad thing.

So, my final say is that both look great and give you two different looks.

RC, I thought you were much taller, at least 5'7" ! :yes:

Anyway, back to your question. In comparing the photos, I'm voting for the 35cm.

No, no, I change my vote it's the 30cm that looks best. Now you can send me the 35cm... He..he..he.. :graucho:

I honestly think you look great with both! These days I'm preferring big and casual bags so the 35 is a slight favorite but you look amazing with the 30 too.

I am in complete agreement with KALLIE on this. 30cm looks more in proportion to your body frame while 35cm is definately oversized and tote-like. Not a bad thing it's just whatever look you are going for, for the day. KWIM?

I have this same dilemma.....and finally I've concluded that 30's are more comfortable for me in every way. Appearance, weight and function.

If you are asking this because you think you might want to sell one, I'd recommend that you keep both if you can because you can certainly use the 35cm! No doubt about it!!!! You're a gorgeous woman and you can rock both sizes just fine!!!!!

I also first looked at the pictures expecting to like the 30 better, but actually like the 35 better! But, as others have said, it might require looking at the bags from a different angle to be sure. In these shots, the 30 looks like a nicely sized handbag, but I think of the Birkin as more of a tote, so like the style a bit larger.

you look great with both bags. side by side, the 35 looks better. do you always keep your birkins closed up like that? b/c i think the 30 would look bigger opened up. a side by side comparison of both opened up would be a better test if that's how you carry them.

i agree that for really bright colors, the 30 might be better. i'm 5'4", 115#, and my SA recommended the 30 on me in blue jean.

i wish they made a 32cm birkin!

so I have both the 35 and 30 Birkin and just love both sizes but I am curious about what my PF sisters think.
I tried to pose in a similar postion with both sizes. Honest opinions (millstream and others:P ), which size do you prefer on this 5'2", size 2, about 115 lb gal?

honestly--the 30's look sort of doll like on everybody. the 35 provides a nice contrast with your small frame