All this aegean talk.....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is making me want this color in lindsey. Do u gals think it will match a lot? I switch into a bag for a season and don't come out! It is so pretty. And also I am thinking of it for a fall bag. Anyone have it already?

2. hmmmm - when I buy a bag the last thing I worry about is what it matches with bc - example I had on tan and brown yesterday and had my DENIM woven bag and i was CUTEEEE

so - get it and wear with what u want!!!!!!

3. I agree! Wear what you want with it. If you love it, get it!

4. I think it would add a great pop of color to some adorable outfits! Here is what I would pair it with:

Grey slacks/skirt, white blouse
    Khaki slacks/skirt, navy blouse
    Black slacks/skirt, cream blouse
    White skinny ankle pants, flowy floral top with a hint of green
    Jeans, white cami, Khaki blazer

The combinations are endless!!

5. I think it would be an awesome pop of color with anything. Plus, this season seems to be using a lot of bright colors together - so if you are wearing bright with a bright bag, I think it would go. If you are wearing more neutral colors - then your bag would be your "fun" in the outfit. :smile: I don't have any Aegean right now (I sold last season's Kristin) but definitely want to correct that situation!!!:biggrin:

6. I have it and I love it. Such a great shade!

My only problem is that now she wants an Aubergine sister ... :amuse:

7. As I've learned from watching "What Not to Wear" recently - Matching is an antiquated notion. They are almost anti-matching.

8. Aegean will make a great fall color. I'm considering it for my fall wardrobe as well. I have the plum patent Lindsey (using her today) and I think she needs a sister. It is such a great bag!

9. This is soooo me!

10. I agree with that. I like contrast. I don't have a Madison Aegean but I do have one of the Kristin Aegan bags from last year and I wear it with a bright top or anything really. :smile:

11. You guys make really good points ! I lOve ur ideas!

12. I'm weird. I couldn't care less if my bag matches anything i'm wearing. I carry whatever bag I want depending on what style I feel like carrying based on my activities for the day/week.

13. I wear a lot of neutrals (black, white, gray, khaki, navy, denim) and wear color in my bags. That way I don't really have to think about matching.

14. I don't try to match my bags to my outfits either. I just carry a bag based on my mood, time of year and whether it is a weekend or weekday. Weekdays I carry a big bag, weekends, I downsize to my smaller bags or a cross body bag for shopping, etc.

15. ooooooooooooooooh now you are making me want to do that "paper doll' thing on Polyvore again!