All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

@BlueCherry, I have a Nappa mini peekaboo I adore and was thinking of adding a selleria version in a different color—just curious why you prefer the lambskin?
Hi, I think the shape is better and it has more structure. The selleria one sinks into a slouch I’m not as keen on when worn unlocked. I would have opted for the lambskin in black if it came with silver hardware. Also I just adore lambskin, so tactile, soft and luxurious.

Reactions: Candace30
Hi, I think the shape is better and it has more structure. The selleria one sinks into a slouch I’m not as keen on when worn unlocked. I would have opted for the lambskin in black if it came with silver hardware. Also I just adore lambskin, so tactile, soft and luxurious.

Thanks so much, how have you found the lambskin for scratching? The selleria reminds me of mulberry leather, do you know if it is similar or thicker/softer than mulberry alexa?

I gave into the PI fear… but I’ve had this little beauty on my mind since I saw her in SF almost a month ago now! This green color is TDF and the perfect green I’ve been searching for!! But now I’m *seriously* seriously on ban island for a looong time (my husband says forever haha we’ll see about that…) I’m so excited to join the peekaboo club!!

EE0FF57B-975D-469D-B604-EC056A2A12D5.jpeg

17A19EE6-8D2B-4F9F-A862-24E3CC63379E.jpeg

I gave into the PI fear… but I’ve had this little beauty on my mind since I saw her in SF almost a month ago now! This green color is TDF and the perfect green I’ve been searching for!! But now I’m *seriously* seriously on ban island for a looong time (my husband says forever haha we’ll see about that…) I’m so excited to join the peekaboo club!!

View attachment 5581870

View attachment 5581872
Congrats, it is stunning! I almost bought this green, but I am doing the pink !
I hope to get it soon
Is this the small or petite? I have fallen for peekaboo's!

• Love
Reactions: ATLbagaddict
Congrats, it is stunning! I almost bought this green, but I am doing the pink !
I hope to get it soon
Is this the small or petite? I have fallen for peekaboo's!
Yay the pink is so beautiful too!! It’s the small - I was surprised unboxing it, it does feel smaller than I remembered but it’s the perfect size! Took it out tonight and it fits everything I need … totally love the peekaboos too!! :smile:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sjunky13

View attachment 5581870

View attachment 5581872
What a perfect pic! Looks lovely with your decor!

Yay the pink is so beautiful too!! It’s the small - I was surprised unboxing it, it does feel smaller than I remembered but it’s the perfect size! Took it out tonight and it fits everything I need … totally love the peekaboos too!! :smile:
Please post more pics if you can! I don't even like green, but this color is beautiful and unique and fab!!
I am waiting for mine to ship as the SA didn't have in boutique!

Please post more pics if you can! I don't even like green, but this color is beautiful and unique and fab!!
I am waiting for mine to ship as the SA didn't have in boutique!
Yes :smile: !! And please post yours when you get it!! We’re on a weekend getaway and tried to capture some more pics in the sunlight, 2nd one didn’t turn out so great haha but I loooove the color and absolutely adore this bag !!

FE42A23F-3788-49B9-BCBC-9885BADF5983.jpeg

752E83CA-D138-414B-9592-370C9EC78654.jpeg

Yes :smile: !! And please post yours when you get it!! We’re on a weekend getaway and tried to capture some more pics in the sunlight, 2nd one didn’t turn out so great haha but I loooove the color and absolutely adore this bag !!

View attachment 5583350

View attachment 5583351
Your bag is so stunning! I am so drawn to this color. I need something in it. Looks like you had a great day out. :smile:

• Thanks