All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

joined the Peekaboo club a couple of weeks ago with this gorgeous selleria mini bought preloved from Japan — instantly fell in love with the color!
tried on a strap in store and hoping it will also match well with my white baguette. Thoughts?
I love the bag however that strap isn’t the most complimentary. I would look at different versions on the website

Reactions: GirlAndBag
joined the Peekaboo club a couple of weeks ago with this gorgeous selleria mini bought preloved from Japan — instantly fell in love with the color!
tried on a strap in store and hoping it will also match well with my white baguette. Thoughts?
I think the strap doesn't match as much, although it isn't bad. The black leather part and the gold hardware don't compliment your bag, which does not even have black resin edges nor gold hardware. However, it has Fendi logos. I think people can tell it matches by brand.

• Insightful
Reactions: Xthgirl
Thanks everyone for the input. I’m trying to look for a strap that would match my three Fendi bags just so it’s maximized as it’s not cheap — This blue peekaboo, the white nappa baguette and the denim mini mon tresor. This seems the most neutral, I guess? I don’t mind mismatched hardware. I don’t think it’s that obvious. But i’ll see what else is out there… hopefully I find something

Reactions: averagejoe
Thanks everyone for the input. I’m trying to look for a strap that would match my three Fendi bags just so it’s maximized as it’s not cheap — This blue peekaboo, the white nappa baguette and the denim mini mon tresor. This seems the most neutral, I guess? I don’t mind mismatched hardware. I don’t think it’s that obvious. But i’ll see what else is out there… hopefully I find something
Actually, if you are matching all 3, then this strap would be perfect since it is very hard to find one strap that would match all of these, other than a traditional FF canvas strap.

Hello @imbaghappy , if i were to match 3 different bags, I would go for a strap that allows the strap to be adjusted for more versatility. I think the following options might match, but its just my opinion.

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot (1).png

hope you find a strap soon!

Reactions: GirlAndBag
This is a beautiful croc Peekaboo @missie1. Were you able to find this in a boutique? I can't seem to find any croc Peekaboos in Canadian boutiques lately.
Holt Rendrew has banned selling any exotics from their stores, and therefore Fendi had to remove them from shelves. Not sure about MTO’s though or the stand-alone boutiques (Yorkville?)

Last edited: