All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

A while ago I was browsing the fendi US site and was surprised to see they released the essentially in selleria. There were several colors. Today I go back to take another look and all the essentially’s are gone? There is only one ostrich essentially on the site. Did the essentially get discontinued already? Has ISeeu replaced the essentially? :sad:

Can anyone let me know how you like the Mini Peekaboo in the Selleria leather? How does it wear? I have the smooth leather in all my Peekaboo's but was thinking of adding a mini in the Selleria.

Can anyone let me know how you like the Mini Peekaboo in the Selleria leather? How does it wear? I have the smooth leather in all my Peekaboo's but was thinking of adding a mini in the Selleria.
Love mine, haven't worn it a ton so it looks new. I did have another larger Selleria bag a few years ago that got more use and it still looked fantastic. Selleria is an amazing leather.

Reactions: JolieS
I just got an email announcement of the new Fendi website. Now the Peekaboo Iseeyou is classified as "Iconic." All of the Minis are the original construction and all size Small upwards are Iseeyou.

Very confusing. Hope one can still SO an original style bag in the larger sizes - does anyone have recent intel?

Reactions: WingNut
I just got an email announcement of the new Fendi website. Now the Peekaboo Iseeyou is classified as "Iconic." All of the Minis are the original construction and all size Small upwards are Iseeyou.

Very confusing. Hope one can still SO an original style bag in the larger sizes - does anyone have recent intel?
Wow, this is huge if true! A few months ago I think I asked in this thread if the iconic in medium was getting discontinued bc I didn’t see any new ones in medium getting listed so I guess they made it official

kind of a shame - I really prefer the iconic shape over the iseeyou

Reactions: WingNut