All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Came across a pre-loved medium Selleria peekaboo in orange with silver hardware. Love the color and the bag is in excellent condition - like new. My fear is that my personal preference is for bags that keep a good amount of their structure/shape. I've resold a pre-loved nappa peekaboo because there was just too much structure loss for my taste. I'm guessing that I would be similarly disappointed with a Selleria peekaboo once its shape started to soften, and should stick with newer nappa peekaboos (I've secured three pre-loved ones so far that are still very much structured). Thoughts? How much to the medium Sellerias soften?
From what I've seen all the medium lose structure due to their size and that fact it is made to "flap" open. I have a selleria mini peekaboo I love and really no structure change to it but I think that is due more to the size not really being able to "flop" open. I do store my bag in a defender generally to help keep the structure overall.

Reactions: BB8
Ooh hey again averagejoe, haha still can't decide on my first bag :facepalm: (puzzle? iseeu mini? medium peekaboo? etc....) thanks for those two suggestions, will look into them. The fit looks good but like you said is a bit briefcase-y. The women's one I'd have to track down pre-loved right?
Here is my (preloved, new to me) navy with python monster eyes mini peekaboo. It's a gorgeous, fun bag that holds a surprisingly good amount of stuff!

20210622_160153.jpg

I just bought my very first fendi - a mini Napa leather iconic peekaboo in black. I went to the store expecting to feel the same way I feel when I see the bag in photos - underwhelmed. But this bag is stunning and elegant IRL. I am so happy with this purchase. Any recommendations on how to store it to maintain its shape for the long haul? Thank you!!!

Reactions: Purse Chakra
Hi! I would like to ask if anyone has come across a Peekaboo dark gray selleria mini with blue interior? I checked the site and I know the interior is beige.
I saw this posting and she said it was gifted back in 2018.
Any insight or information would be a big help. Thank you!

Attachments

• 1E9B9300-798B-4044-A720-EDB44ACD3910.jpeg
    1E9B9300-798B-4044-A720-EDB44ACD3910.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 64
Hey Fendi fans
Just after your thoughts.

I am keen to get a preloved peekaboo.

I was all set on a mini size is perfect as I usually carry crossbody howeverafter watching some you tubes it looks like the mini doesn’t have that “slouch” when unbuckled which gives it the iconic peekaboo look. I really like the way it looks when left open like that.

I guess my question is do any of the minis do this or are they more structured? Os the regular cumbersome to carry crossbody?
Thanks in advance oh and if there is a particular preloved seller who is good for peekaboos would love to know currently looking on the usual suspects (Vestiaire TRR fashionphile and YC)

Hey Fendi fans

I was all set on a mini size is perfect as I usually carry crossbody howeverafter watching some you tubes it looks like the mini doesn’t have that “slouch” when unbuckled which gives it the iconic peekaboo look. I really like the way it looks when left open like that.

I guess my question is do any of the minis do this or are they more structured? Os the regular cumbersome to carry crossbody?
Thanks in advance oh and if there is a particular preloved seller who is good for peekaboos would love to know currently looking on the usual suspects (Vestiaire TRR fashionphile and YC)

My mini doesn't slouch in this way. I don't think its because of the leather or structure, I think it's because they're smaller, so it would be harder for it to give you the peekaboo effect due to there being less leather :biggrin: The regular is a little larger, too large for me for crossbody (and I am 5'10") - but I love it with the strap on the side of my body.

Check out Rebag, they have some gorgeous Peekaboos. I bought my Mini in Dove Grey from them through Vestiaire.

Reactions: Pennycal
My mini doesn't slouch in this way. I don't think its because of the leather or structure, I think it's because they're smaller, so it would be harder for it to give you the peekaboo effect due to there being less leather

Thanks so much for this feedback. I thought as much. I am 5'9" so if you find it too big its likely to be so for me too sadly. I think I may need to forgo the slouch and go for a mini.

Will check out rebag again. Not too many minis on the preloved market under 1500USD but I will continue hunting

Hey Fendi fans

I have several friends who have owned the mini much longer than I have. None of theirs slouch in that way you are looking for. I second what was said above that its likely due to it being a smaller bag, and not necessarily the type of leather or the structure of it.

Reactions: Pennycal