All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hello,
Im not sure if I overlooked it somewhere, but if you could help or redirect me to the correct thread, I would be grateful.

Boutiques in my city are now closed due to the pandemic so I cannot go and check in person.
Regarding Peekaboo - would any of you would be so kind and post pics of mini and medium in one pic so I could see the difference? Preferably also during wearing it for proportion?

Also - has any of you negative experience with peekaboo? I would desire some classic style, drummed leather.

Thank you very much.

Hello,
Im not sure if I overlooked it somewhere, but if you could help or redirect me to the correct thread, I would be grateful.

Boutiques in my city are now closed due to the pandemic so I cannot go and check in person.
Regarding Peekaboo - would any of you would be so kind and post pics of mini and medium in one pic so I could see the difference? Preferably also during wearing it for proportion?

Also - has any of you negative experience with peekaboo? I would desire some classic style, drummed leather.

Thank you very much.
1613336269949.png
1613336282186.png

Hello,

Thank you very much.

Hi. Attached is a pic of medium vs mini iconic. Sorry about the photo quality - poorly lit room. The length of medium is 33cm while length of mini is 23cm.

As you can see, the mini truly is about half/two-thirds the size of the medium. I have quite a few peekaboos (love them so much!) The quality of any Peekaboo is exceptional. Customer service also incredible (at least in Melbourne stores).

Something no one talks about much is weight. The medium weighs at least four times the weight of the mini nappa iconic which is super light weight. I found the Essentially (in between size but slightly different model) to be quite heavy as well.

I love the mini because it suits my lifestyle so well yet I love the look and tailored lines of the medium. The medium is definitely a day bag for me. It fits a tonne!! However I personally find it to be too big on my frame (164cm). My black medium looks ok on me but a medium in a lighter colour (like my dive grey) looks a bit big on my frame. Wondering if anyone has styling tips for a bigger bag? When will bigger bags be on trend again?! Lol.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1613.JPG
    IMG_1613.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 162
Peekaboo lovers, I'm seeking your opinion.

Yes, I'm totally addicted to the bag and would love to add another mini to my collection. As per my last post, you can tell that I'm a massive sucker for the mini size.

I would love a mini iconic in classic black but am torn between the nappa leather and the selleria.

I own minis in both leathers and LOVE both finishes/hardware options for different reasons.
The nappa looks a tad "plump" but I can deal with that as the lambskin feels and looks so luxurious and delicious.

Attachments

• IMG_1615.PNG
    IMG_1615.PNG
    460.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1616.PNG
    IMG_1616.PNG
    475.6 KB · Views: 59

Yes, I'm totally addicted to the bag and would love to add another mini to my collection. As per my last post, you can tell that I'm a massive sucker for the mini size.

I would love a mini iconic in classic black but am torn between the nappa leather and the selleria.

I own minis in both leathers and LOVE both finishes/hardware options for different reasons.
The nappa looks a tad "plump" but I can deal with that as the lambskin feels and looks so luxurious and delicious.

I don't think you can go wrong with these two, @Catherine1288

Since you have both leather options already and like both hardware options, if you want my opinion, I would say that to me, the selleria mini has *slightly* more personality. But I agree that nappa is so smooth and luxurious -- what a hard call!

Reactions: bambita

Thank you!!

Both are gorgeous...I’m leaning a little more towards the selleria.

Hi. Attached is a pic of medium vs mini iconic. Sorry about the photo quality - poorly lit room. The length of medium is 33cm while length of mini is 23cm.

As you can see, the mini truly is about half/two-thirds the size of the medium. I have quite a few peekaboos (love them so much!) The quality of any Peekaboo is exceptional. Customer service also incredible (at least in Melbourne stores).

Something no one talks about much is weight. The medium weighs at least four times the weight of the mini nappa iconic which is super light weight. I found the Essentially (in between size but slightly different model) to be quite heavy as well.

I love the mini because it suits my lifestyle so well yet I love the look and tailored lines of the medium. The medium is definitely a day bag for me. It fits a tonne!! However I personally find it to be too big on my frame (164cm). My black medium looks ok on me but a medium in a lighter colour (like my dive grey) looks a bit big on my frame. Wondering if anyone has styling tips for a bigger bag? When will bigger bags be on trend again?! Lol.

Hope this helps.
thank you very much for the photo and your experience, I really appreciate it.
Awesome colours you have, congrats:smile:

I recently bought a mini peekaboo in asphalt sellaria. I’m having a hard time finding a Strap You that would go with the silver (palladium?) hw. I just wanted a plain black or grey ones (without big logos) but they were not available at my local boutique. I saw a plain black one and a grey ostrich one on the website with silver hw and I’m waiting for my SA to find out if I could order one. In the mean time, any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, any ideas on the price of an ostrich strap?
2CA126F4-6FD6-4DF2-AAAA-4F2DE0249C63.jpegE80219CE-0611-4D8A-8541-587647FC3C60.jpeg

Last edited:
I recently bought a mini peekaboo in asphalt sellaria. I’m having a hard time finding a Strap You that would go with the silver (palladium?) hw. I just wanted a plain black or grey ones (without big logos) but they were not available at my local boutique. I saw a plain black one and a grey ostrich one on the website with silver hw and I’m waiting for my SA to find out if I could order one. In the mean time, any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, any ideas on the price of an ostrich strap?
View attachment 4995585View attachment 4995586

Attachments

• 514E16E6-B2BF-49F2-AACF-54D0E15566E2.jpeg
    514E16E6-B2BF-49F2-AACF-54D0E15566E2.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: monkyjib

I saw both minis in person recently while buying the mini grey selleria. I think the mini black nappa looks more formal n polished i mean look at OP with hers right, whereas the mini selleria looks more laidback to me. Honestly, both are sooooo lovely i agree: it's a hard pick. :nuts::nuts:

Reactions: Purse Chakra
Hey there! I have had Fendi Peekaboo on my list for quite a while but was always unsure about the size/leather/colour. Tried on this beauty in grey selleria (small) last week, and seems like I am almost ready to pull the trigger. Having some second thoughts though on the sizing - does it not look too small for my frame? what do you think of this colour in general - can one consider it as an alternative to black? lastly, I am thinking of getting the grey strap along with it, what do you think of the combo?
many thanks in advance!

20210223_225658.jpg

20210223_225713.jpg

20210223_225646.jpg

Last edited: