All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I purchased the large light gray leather one (with suede interior) from NAP. It's the one that comes with the optional shoulder/cross body strap.

It's a truly gorgeous bag... very well made, and very luxe, though plain, looking. It reminds me a little of a Birkin in that it has that same classic structured look. I'm not sure it's worth the steep price (although I had a 20% coupon code I used, making it more affordable). I am still on the fence about whether or not I am keeping it. But it IS a gorgeous, well made bag, very light weight, and it does have a timeless classic look to it.

If funds weren't tight for me right now, I would keep it, no questions asked! But since I have to consider every purchase very carefully, and can only buy a couple of bags a year, I am really thinking hard on this one.

Reactions: ChristieHK_chanel
I will go to Europe next week and plan to get Fendi Peek a boo, I just want to know that peek a boo will go on sale or not? Also need the price for peek a boo black leather in medium size in GBP and Euro.
fendi1.jpg

fendi2.jpg

Thank you in advance :biggrin:

harvey nics has fendi bags and its on sale?? How much did u get that for?
Any idea what other range on sale?

Hey yeah lots of the patent cosmetic pouches.. Baguette in patent pink i saw. I cant really remember the rest!! and Im a newbie to Fendi even if i remembered what there was I couldnt tell u the name, lol! i was too hyped that i found the peek a boo :smile: ran to the cash desk after that!

i got it for 605 GBP. From 1210.. but i believe that Selfridges are selling it for a different price.. i think the last time i asked the SA it was 1485 in selfridges.

hope that helps.