All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Peekaboo lovers help me ! I know the handle drop is small (and that it comes with a longer strap for that reason) but would the small handle fit under the arm?

I'm thinking in getting the medium size but having twins I have both of my arms full all of the time.

Peekaboo lovers help me ! I know the handle drop is small (and that it comes with a longer strap for that reason) but would the small handle fit under the arm?

I'm thinking in getting the medium size but having twins I have both of my arms full all of the time.

Yes definitely fits under the arm, not the shoulder. Depends on your use for the bag, the medium may be a bit heavy with your twins but it is a very functional size!

Ok this might look like I have OCD, but I have recently purchased 2 peekaboos, the medium is from Nordstrom and the mini is from Barneys.
And the uneven screws (esp in the back) have irritated me ever since. Is it a common thing with Peekaboo line? Anyone has the same issue?
TIA!
IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPGIMG_0871.JPGIMG_0872.JPGIMG_0873.JPGIMG_0874.JPGIMG_0875.JPG

Ok this might look like I have OCD, but I have recently purchased 2 peekaboos, the medium is from Nordstrom and the mini is from Barneys.
And the uneven screws (esp in the back) have irritated me ever since. Is it a common thing with Peekaboo line? Anyone has the same issue?
TIA!
View attachment 3749107 View attachment 3749108View attachment 3749110View attachment 3749111View attachment 3749114View attachment 3749117View attachment 3749119

Well, I just checked the Medium (NM) and Mini (Japan Boutique) Peekaboos I recently bought - the screws are mostly (not perfectly) aligned on the Medium. On the Mini, one side is aligned and the other is not. I have to admit, though, I would have never thought to check without your post!

Well, I just checked the Medium (NM) and Mini (Japan Boutique) Peekaboos I recently bought - the screws are mostly (not perfectly) aligned on the Medium. On the Mini, one side is aligned and the other is not. I have to admit, though, I would have never thought to check without your post!
Thanks for looking into yours.
Both of them are almost aligned in the front, but not in a back. Well, maybe I'm expecting too much but for the price urghh...

Reactions: melsig