All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I agree. I have been doing a lot of research as to a bag that I would get other than the Peekaboo and I really cannot find one that I like better as far as design, quality, and look. The decision that I'm trying to make now is whether I should keep the large one or go with the regular(medium) size? I love large bags, but I also like that the medium one is quite roomy as well, and can look a bit more demure with suits or dresses.

The first pic is me with the large and the second one is my SA with the medium. What do you think?
View attachment 3560849 View attachment 3560850

I prefer the medium size too but the strap on the large is fab [emoji4]

Sharing this beauty if I havent already
Its one of my 3 MTOs
Makeup with Blackberry lining in Sellleria leather

I hope some of you tries the MTO service
OMG to die for!! I considered doing a MTO so that I could get Selleria in black with gold hardware, but at 30% additional, the pricing is just too steep for me right now. Maybe one day ... :angel:

I agree. I have been doing a lot of research as to a bag that I would get other than the Peekaboo and I really cannot find one that I like better as far as design, quality, and look. The decision that I'm trying to make now is whether I should keep the large one or go with the regular(medium) size? I love large bags, but I also like that the medium one is quite roomy as well, and can look a bit more demure with suits or dresses.

The first pic is me with the large and the second one is my SA with the medium. What do you think?
Seems like your heart is set on the medium. If you can exchange your large for the medium, then do it.

Reactions: minoxa33

+1 for the medium! [emoji4]

Medium hands down

Get the medium size and you will not regret it:heart::angel:

Sharing this beauty if I havent already
Its one of my 3 MTOs
Makeup with Blackberry lining in Sellleria leather

I hope some of you tries the MTO service
I LOVE your MTO's I recall seeing them several posts back but please never stop sharing them! They're so gorgeous! I asked about the option to MTO in the Atlanta boutique. They said they would try to get the kit in for me if I was serious. I'd love to at least explore the option and find out what my rendering would cost but I got the feeling that they wouldn't even request the kit unless I was 100% certain. I appreciate that they have a few ready to order selleria options but I still want something a bit more special. My SA did say they would likely come with more selleria options for Spring and Pre Fall.

I LOVE your MTO's I recall seeing them several posts back but please never stop sharing them! They're so gorgeous! I asked about the option to MTO in the Atlanta boutique. They said they would try to get the kit in for me if I was serious. I'd love to at least explore the option and find out what my rendering would cost but I got the feeling that they wouldn't even request the kit unless I was 100% certain. I appreciate that they have a few ready to order selleria options but I still want something a bit more special. My SA did say they would likely come with more selleria options for Spring and Pre Fall.

Thank you. I love them, they are so special

I am sure you can order it in NYC? They will definitely have the trunk kit..
I find the MTO Selleria leather to be more luxurious than the rack ones.

Reactions: KBT39