All things Metallic !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I deepy :heart: the new distressed bronze and pewter but until we get these sweeties, let's add pictures and text for our beloved HH violet, indigo, ink, lead, pewter, anthracite, goldrush, antique silver, etc.
    * Because the nature of metallic leather is changing, here's a place to keep up, compare, and critique.* :yes:

2. oops. this is until I get the others pictured.

I Love this metallic ! not blingy, soft but holds shape, easy on the eyes and in hand.

Attached Files:

3. Here's my pewter Mercer clutch. I love that the color is silvery but not blingy. Perfect!

Attached Files:

4. Clutch Wallet in Silver Anaconda and Havana Hobo in Antracite!

I'll need to take a pic of my Big Mimi in Lead.

Attached Files:

5. My havana hobo in anthracite!! So gorgeous!!!

[​IMG]

6. Here's my Lead Big Mimi!

Attached Files:

7. What an interesting color combo with the lead and the gold, does the lead have a gold-ish look to it as well? Its really cool looking

8. ^ It has a golden sheen, it's really pretty...

9. Here is the mercer clutch in lead and anthracite. The anthracite didn't photograph too well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Here is the lido in goldrush. First pic is outdoors, second is indoors.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. :drool::drool::drool:
    love, love ,love this!!!!

...And GinnyLu: your Goldrush Lido is deee-lish!

12. why why why did i not get that lido??? oh dear it's lovely.

13. AVP - NOT TO RUB IT IN BUT I DID AND OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE NOW, I'LL POST SOME MODELLING PICS WHEN I RECEIVE IT ANYDAY NOW!

I thought I might have made a boo boo after hearing how stiff the Black Patent was but the goldrush seems to fold over ok.

14. sallyb80, when the gold one came it wasn't staying folded over very well so I folded it and left another purse on top of it for a day to kind of weigh it down and now it's wonderful. I think you'll be very happy with it. I'm enchanted with mine.:heart:

15. LOL! I'm glad to hear you've gotten it. It deserves a happy home! :yes: