All things INCOGNITO

Is the Marc Jacobs incognito bag. Still a thing?! I have 3 and I’m obsessed with them. When I see them at the real real I jump on them... I have boughten 2 mediums 1 large.. and debating on my 3rd medium in patent leather... what do you think? Should I?

I feel like the shape is classic and the colors are versatile, so yes, go for it! I only have my Rubino mini but I kinda want another in a bright color. Don’t worry about whether or not they’re “In” because people have been shading MJ for a while now but he still makes great bags so it doesn’t matter! :cool:

I feel like the shape is classic and the colors are versatile, so yes, go for it! I only have my Rubino mini but I kinda want another in a bright color. Don’t worry about whether or not they’re “In” because people have been shading MJ for a while now but he still makes great bags so it doesn’t matter! :cool:

omg that’s so true, a lot of people have been shading him, but I still think he’s a great designers, maybe because he’s bags are not like LV but they are cute... I literally buy an incognito as soon as I see one.. it’s crazy, I have an oxblood large, 1 navy medium and like 1 slate blue medium ... I’ve gotten them for like 150-200dls. And sometimes they are not labeled “correctly” like there’s a patent leather one just labeled “Marc Jacobs patent leather satchel” but it’s the incognito. Idk I feel like I should buy it and give it a nice home, but I just feel like having 3 bags of the same style is way to much. what do you think?

omg that’s so true, a lot of people have been shading him, but I still think he’s a great designers, maybe because he’s bags are not like LV but they are cute... I literally buy an incognito as soon as I see one.. it’s crazy, I have an oxblood large, 1 navy medium and like 1 slate blue medium ... I’ve gotten them for like 150-200dls. And sometimes they are not labeled “correctly” like there’s a patent leather one just labeled “Marc Jacobs patent leather satchel” but it’s the incognito. Idk I feel like I should buy it and give it a nice home, but I just feel like having 3 bags of the same style is way to much. what do you think?

Great deals! Makes me want to hunt for another one... I understand your hesitation, but don’t worry about it. As long as you use the bags, I think it’s fine. 3 doesn’t seem like overkill... some people have like a dozen Birkin Kelly bags and no one bats an eye! Lol

I love the look of the Incognito but haven't yet bought one. There's a green one available on PM that I've been stalking for months now. I just can't get over the $1K price tag.

Definitely not uncommon to have the same bag in different colors. I have three MJ Natasha bags all in different colors. Strictly speaking the style is the same, but the color just changes the entire "look" of the bag.

That's a really beautiful bag. Interesting but practical shape, and it's quite classic. I don't really know if I consider it overpriced or not. Probably.

Nothing weird at all about owning the same bag in multiple colors! Or sizes, for that matter. I totally agree with samfalstaff that the color is a big part of the bag and when the color's different, the bag looks different.