All things INCOGNITO

:biggrin:
Interior is black satin and it has a good bit of leather on the interior too.
This is the Small Textured.
And while we all know I LOVE MY STAMS, this is just to die for and is a good substitute for a Stam. (and I can't believe I just said that!)

Attachments

• IMG_3209.JPG
    IMG_3209.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 316
  • incog 2.jpg
    incog 2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 296
THREAD NOTE/CORRECTION:
I'm sorry! I called the bags at the first of the thread "Resort 15." They are Resort 14, which is actually for the 2015 season. I always get that confused.
(So the Resort 2015 bags will be on shelves in 2016. Seems odd, don't you think?)

THREAD NOTE/CORRECTION:
I'm sorry! I called the bags at the first of the thread "Resort 15." They are Resort 14, which is actually for the 2015 season. I always get that confused.
(So the Resort 2015 bags will be on shelves in 2016. Seems odd, don't you think?)
Seriously confusing!:cray:

Seriously confusing!:cray:
What is EVEN MORE confusing: The clothes say the right year. So the clothes for this current resort season are Resort 15.
:weird:
At least as far as I know. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but that's what I've always noticed, anyway.
I went online before I posted this, and, yep, marcjacobs.com has Resort 15, but the inside of my new bag that matches the "Resort 15" clothes line says Resort 14.

First day with the new beauty. And let me just say ... I didn't realize how much I would love it once I got out and about with it in my own environment: the work setting. I felt fabulous! I caught glances from passing women. It just has a class and style all of its own. I am absolutely thrilled with it!
As far as user friendly, it passes all my tests. Well, still a tad heavy, but it's a lot of leather and a lot of hardware.
But as far as reaching in and out, having pockets for phone, etc, it is wonderful!

Attachments

• incog with blueIMG_3286.JPG
    incog with blueIMG_3286.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 301
Reactions: momofgirls