All things Fendi StrapYou.........

2ADDB6C6-0995-49D3-8FA6-71A730000974.jpeg 4F9DAABC-050C-462E-8D29-8B9F61617A10.jpeg Hi everyone. First time posting on the fendi subforum! I’ve been considering buying a fendi strap for 2 years now and I can’t seem to pull the trigger. I want to use it with my black Hermes evelyne GM. The 2 straps that I’m considering are the classic one with studs or the black one with flowers (pictures inserted). Can anyone comment on the comfort of these straps? Are they too rigid? Do the studs poke or feel uncomfortable? Do you get bored of them easily? My heart tells me the colorful studs one but my brain says the black. Thank you in advance for your input and advice

Reactions: amoorelv
View attachment 4560869 View attachment 4560868 Hi everyone. First time posting on the fendi subforum! I’ve been considering buying a fendi strap for 2 years now and I can’t seem to pull the trigger. I want to use it with my black Hermes evelyne GM. The 2 straps that I’m considering are the classic one with studs or the black one with flowers (pictures inserted). Can anyone comment on the comfort of these straps? Are they too rigid? Do the studs poke or feel uncomfortable? Do you get bored of them easily? My heart tells me the colorful studs one but my brain says the black. Thank you in advance for your input and advice
I love my Fendi StrapYou, but I only use it on the Peekaboo as that is my only bag that matches it. It is wide so it is quite comfortable. I don't regret buying it at all even though I don't use it that often. It is on the rigid side, but I'm sure it'll soften with more use.

If you get the colourful one, then you can add colour to your Evelyne, which I recommend. My Peekaboo is black, but my StrapYou has red and yellow in it so it adds colour to my bag.

Reactions: babypanda
For those interested in the FF logo print leather strap here are some pics! I absolutely love it though as a curvier girl I could not wear this crossbody. I love it on my By the Way bag though if I was to wear the strap I would remove my twilly cause it will be too much FF all over :smile:

View attachment 4020136

View attachment 4020132
View attachment 4020133
View attachment 4020134
Love it with by the way bag do u recommend by the way bag is it practical and wear and tear feedback pls?

Love it with by the way bag do u recommend by the way bag is it practical and wear and tear feedback pls?

Hi! Yes I love the By The Way bag, I use it as a work bag from time to time and it has held up pretty well. The leather is really smooth so fine scraps and nicks can show pretty easily. I commute to and from work and sometimes I have to hold the bag tight on my lap on the train and that could be an issue long term in terms of structure wear. The shape is really practical and holds quite a bit.

View attachment 4560869 View attachment 4560868 Hi everyone. First time posting on the fendi subforum! I’ve been considering buying a fendi strap for 2 years now and I can’t seem to pull the trigger. I want to use it with my black Hermes evelyne GM. The 2 straps that I’m considering are the classic one with studs or the black one with flowers (pictures inserted). Can anyone comment on the comfort of these straps? Are they too rigid? Do the studs poke or feel uncomfortable? Do you get bored of them easily? My heart tells me the colorful studs one but my brain says the black. Thank you in advance for your input and advice
Which one did you end up buying?

Which one did you end up buying?
Hi there! None unfortunately. I’m very conservative in my wardrobe and feel self conscious if I wear something flashy. And the fendi straps are anything but discreet! I love them when I see them on others but will probably pass and keep using the original hermes strap. I’m recently interested in the hermes straps but they’re expensive as well so not sure I can justify it. Would rather put the money towards a new bag! Thanks for asking. I’m so grateful for all the info on the purse forum and all the amazing advice one can get :smile:

Do you guys still love and use your Fendi strap? I’m thinking about getting one in this velvet, but not sure if it worth the money. Anyone own this exact one? How is the wear and tear?

A214ECBC-B207-4F06-94B5-096B204D582F.jpeg

Do you guys still love and use your Fendi strap? I’m thinking about getting one in this velvet, but not sure if it worth the money. Anyone own this exact one? How is the wear and tear?

View attachment 4659713
I love my Strap you! I feel it will always be in and will never go out of style. I got both mine (white with colored studs & nude blush woven bow detail) on SALE! and in all honesty, this is the way i think everyone should get theirs .. on sale!
As much as I love it and use mines on different bags but paying close to $1k on a bag strap seems and feels too much to me (only exception will be the Dior strap.. that baby is worth every penny and is on my wishlist).
Def get one. I always see it as a fun & pretty addition to any plain bag and it just changes the look, its like getting a new bag! make sure you get one that is either neutral or colorful to go with as many bags as can be. I use my colorful one on my black fendi Kan I, Grey Fendi peekaboo & Black Valentino my rockstud & red fendi 3 jours!

Hi there! None unfortunately. I’m very conservative in my wardrobe and feel self conscious if I wear something flashy. And the fendi straps are anything but discreet! I love them when I see them on others but will probably pass and keep using the original hermes strap. I’m recently interested in the hermes straps but they’re expensive as well so not sure I can justify it. Would rather put the money towards a new bag! Thanks for asking. I’m so grateful for all the info on the purse forum and all the amazing advice one can get :smile:
consider buying one that goes on sale. Depending on where you live, check with your local stores. Farfetch tend to put a few out on sale every summer (past 2 or 3 years).