All Things Equal Would you Choose 07 Vermillion or 07 Tomato City?

I really love them both. The tomato is very eye catching. The vermillion is more of a true classic red. I look better in blue reds which may be one reason why I love tomato. I like the more classic reds, but they have too many undertones for me to wear well.

I would say, if you would have to pay a premium to get the tomato then I would go with the vermillion which is readily available. If I had not lucked out and found a tomato city, I would be getting the vermillion.

I like tomato the best, but they are both beautiful! I would only buy one of these two and i guess it would depend on leather and price along with availability... but all things equal i would choose tomato!

Tomato, it has less orange undertones than the Vermillon I believe. It's also a very bright red, and the leather on the Tomatoes generally has been pretty good!

i look better in warmish colours and i believe that a red with more yellow/orange tones will age better. i recently was told by a reseller's assistant that some reds would wear out and not look as good after some time. tomato is just as smashing but i'd go with the verm.