All things BH Cosmetics and Coastal Scents

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I just discovered these companies, and so far, everything I've bought has exceeded my expectations. Seriously. I bought a load of brushes. Te most expensive was roughly $5, the average was $1.50(they were on sale) these brushes are amazing. Seriously. As good as the Prescriptives, Chanel and MAC brushes I have.
Their eye shadows are to die for. Highly pigmented, so smooth. They have amazing staying power too. I love 'em. What can I say?

Deanna39

Feb 3, 2013
I have brushes from Coastal Scents and I have to admit they are really good especially for the price and I got a lot of them on sale. The Eyeshadows are good and highly pigmented. They also have a good liquid liner that I liked. I haven't been disappointed by anything from coastal scents. It's worth checking out and they always have sales. Hope that is helpful for anyone looking for good deals.

Deanna39

Feb 3, 2013
The brushes are just as good as MAC. Don't get me wrong I liked my MAC brushes too.

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Texas <3
I am soooo jealous of yall! A few years ago I ordered some CS items and I was allergic to the eyeshadows...had a horrible reaction. I may look into the brushes now though. It is realllly hard for me to believe they are just as good as MAC. That would be freaking awesome though if they are!!:biggrin: