ALL things BEAUTIFUL come to t & WAIT!*reveal w/ lotsa pics ( ", )

:nuts:Ok this reveal was ridiculous!!! You were able to get some amazing bags at unreal prices! We have some of the same bags but I won't even call us twins because your purchase price and mine are so far apart!!! Could someone please call the :police: because this lady has just rob Coach!!!!!Please enjoy carrying all of those absolutely amazing bags!!!

Last edited:
Holy Smokes! What a reveal-a-palooza! Such an amazing haul, especially envious of the Aubergine Caroline which I cannot believe was at the outlet and the Champagne Gathered Lindsey - hope to get my hands on the sophia

OMG!!! Those are such amazing bags. Oh do I wish there were more gathered lindseys at Jackson, I would drive there in a heartbeat. Will scroll through this post over and over after I get my munckins off the school bus.
thanks! just keep on checking.... make sure you get to know an SA that wil help you get the bag you are looking for. omg! when i call there, they know my voice already....

Wow girl I am speechless. I am so happy for you I knew you were hoping to get the woven in platiunm and YOU DID IT!! The Carolines are just awesome , knowing you, you will have the complete set of them as well.

I would like to take this opportunity to crown you,
the QUEEN OF REVEALS. So many of us get your excitement and feel it as well.
We can have two queens , especially since you and CFC09 work so well together :queen::queen:

Enjoy all your wonderful babies, next I would love to see a reveal of you closet.

That reveal was insane! I'm going to have a drink now to celebrate your bags LOL

Congrats on EVERYTHING!!!!:woohoo:
thanks! i think i need a drink, too!!! i am learning from the outlet queen CFC09... ha! ha!
Wow. Totally wow. Best ever reveal. Ever. In history.
thanks... that is soooooo sweet of you....
G*DD*NM!!!!! - Now THAT'S a reveal!

Somebody better call the police because you positively STOLE some of those.

:police::lecture::lecture::police:
thanks! i am loving all of them....
Wow, what an absolutely awesome reveal! I love everything you got! Everything is so, so gorgeous...congrats on all the amazing scores!
thanks! i owe CFC09 big time... she helped me score these amazing deals....
:nuts:Ok this reveal was ridiculous!!! You were able to get some amazing bags at unreal prices! We have some of the same bags but I won't even call us twins because your purchase price and mine are so far apart!!! Could someone please call the :police: because this lady has just rob Coach!!!!!Please enjoy carrying all of those absolutely amazing bags!!!
ha! ha! thanks! as what cfc09 tell us "everything goes to the outlet"... just to get the perfect timing.. all of the Carolines I have right now I was able to get an amazing deal... tips from the QUEEN...
Holy Smokes! What a reveal-a-palooza! Such an amazing haul, especially envious of the Aubergine Caroline which I cannot believe was at the outlet and the Champagne Gathered Lindsey - hope to get my hands on the sophia
thanks! i think CFC09 was able to locate a champagne gathered sophia in one of the outlets but that was a week or two ago.. good luck!!! just keep on checking....

Last edited:
Wooo girl, that reveal was A-MAZ-ING!!! Congrats on so many awesome finds!!! Love, LOVE, LOOOVE that Aubergine Caroline! I'm tempted to call my outlet to see if they have any, but it's a 2-hour drive... Hmmn. And after seeing all your pics, I don't know if I CAN drive right now - I feel faint LOL

Wowsers! What an amazing reveal! Girl that was BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to you on all of your new pretties! I just keep telling myself that the legacy collection WILL hit the outlets. IT WILL GO TO OUTLETS lol.