ALL things BEAUTIFUL come to t & WAIT!*reveal w/ lotsa pics ( ", )

poppypink21 said:
Next....

i have been wanting to own a Coach classic bag. something vintage,.. something that is simple and small...i guess during days when i only want to bring a few things when i go out... i have been a "big bag"girl... so i tried doing my search at *bay and i was amazed on how many Coach vintage bags they have...i was tooo scared to buy one because i was afraid that i will get a fake one... i am so happy that i got lucky with my 2 coach vintage bags... they are in excellent condition!!!

Coach Willis 9927 in Cream

Coach Willis 9927 in Mahogany

I love the vintage Willis. Lovely. Cute flats.

Next....

i have been wanting to own a Coach classic bag. something vintage,.. something that is simple and small...i guess during days when i only want to bring a few things when i go out... i have been a "big bag"girl... so i tried doing my search at *bay and i was amazed on how many Coach vintage bags they have...i was tooo scared to buy one because i was afraid that i will get a fake one... i am so happy that i got lucky with my 2 coach vintage bags... they are in excellent condition!!!

Coach Willis 9927 in Cream

View attachment 1900529

Coach Willis 9927 in Mahogany

View attachment 1900530

View attachment 1900532

Congrats on the vintage bags! The exteriors really do look in pretty good condition! Are you going to find long straps for each?

And here we go with my AWESOME finds... I could not believe I have all of them....

This bag I got at PCE before but decided to return her because of the terrible chemical smell, the leather was all wrinkled...I love, love, love the color coz it is my favorite!!! I am so happy that my outlet got this color and had to get her asap!!!

Coach Madison Lindsey in Fuschia
***outlet price $167.16 plus tax

image-1451861322.jpg

with matching wristlet
***outlet price $48.30 plus tax

image-141239465.jpg

love the soft, smooshy leather... thanks to everyone who posted that its available at the outlets....

Attachments

• image-2117806055.jpg
    image-2117806055.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:
dwm said:
Congrats on the vintage bags! The exteriors really do look in pretty good condition! Are you going to find long straps for each?

it has the matching straps but i just kept it inside the bag.... the mahogany one even has the original coach box from 1996 with care card and registration card included...

poppypink21 said:
And here we go with my AWESOME finds... I could not believe I have all of them....

This bag I got at PCE before but decided to return her because of the terrible chemical smell, the leather was all wrinkled...I love, love, love the color coz it is my favorite!!! I am so happy that my outlet got this color and had to get her asap!!!

Coach Madison Lindsey in Fuschia

with matching wristlet

love the soft, smooshy leather... thanks to everyone who posted that its available at the outlets....

Twins and I need that wristlet!! Isn't the leather TDF!!!

Next.... i would like to thank my sistah CFC09 for letting me know that this bag was available in one of the outlets that we go to... i was at work so i could not go there right away... it was really nice of her to put it on hold for me...

i have been head over heels with anything gathered... i was super happy to have her... she will now be my 8th gathered lindsey in style # 18643... saw this at full price, i dreamed of having her and i am glad that i waited

Coach Madison Gathered Lindsey in Champagne
*** got it for $251.16 plus tax

image-58249524.jpg

image-3498616674.jpg

image-3894915102.jpg

image-1788989835.jpg

image-3102880225.jpg

poppypink21 said:
Next.... i would like to thank my sistah CFC09 for letting me know that this bag was available in one of the outlets that we go to... i was at work so i could not go there right away... it was really nice of her to put it on hold for me...

i have been head over heels with anything gathered... i was super happy to have her... she will now be my 8th gathered lindsey in style # 18643... saw this at full price, i dreamed of having her and i am glad that i waited

Coach Madison Gathered Lindsey in Champagne
*** got it for $251.16 plus tax

I love it! Beautiful.

Next....
Since June, i have been searching for this bag and been calling different outlets to check if this particular color was available. most of the time i would hear "sorry, it is not available in that color" and i even called CS at Jax to check but they said it was "soldout"... i was super sad and frustrated... i sooooo wanted this bag!!!! then i read here at tpf that some outlets in Canada had this... so I called to inquire but was not successful...then FOS came.. i have been receiving invites before but did not buy anything... then this specific style made it to the FOS but it was a different style#...i was hesitant at first to buy it... but good thing, i made the right decision to click that order button...so now... she is here with me.... my set is complete!!!!

Kristin Pinnacle Woven Laila in Platinum

image-1071389503.jpg

image-2352863671.jpg

image-3373306358.jpg

image-4174351427.jpg

image-107853889.jpg

image-1820669294.jpg

Attachments

• image-957137757.jpg
    image-957137757.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 676