All things Alexander McQueen Chat and Share thread....

Biscuit14 said:
I am considering it because it's such an amazing thing to have from the Fall collection and it isn't a ridiculous price like I thought it would be.

I am just hoping it is fierce on me and it not look weird on me. I can't wait for it to be delivered! :biggrin: You should definitely think about it. It may very well be a hot item this season and hard to get soon. I almost wish it came in Gold or a bronzy gold as well! ;-D

318Platinum said:
I am just hoping it is fierce on me and it not look weird on me. I can't wait for it to be delivered! :biggrin: You should definitely think about it. It may very well be a hot item this season and hard to get soon. I almost wish it came in Gold or a bronzy gold as well! ;-D

I've seen bloggers and celebs wearing visors this season so it is on trend. And it's the iconic piece of this collection and a nod at classic McQueen he done visors years ago in red. You will look fierce in them even if you wear them with PJs you will rock them. A gold one would look nice but I think I would look too similar to my dads fire-brigade helmet HAHA

318Platinum said:

I've seen lots of bloggers and celebs wearing visors this season so it is on trend. It's such a iconic piece from this collection and a not to classic McQueen as Lee done visors years ago in red. You don't have to worry you will look fierce even if you wear them with PJs you will rock them :biggrin:

Oops didn't mean to post similar answers it wouldn't post first time so I re wrote it and it turns out it posted the first one :sad:

LOL, it's fine. Make sure you post Mods when it comes in! :graucho: You may be right about the gold. It would look a little more helmut-ish, lol. I hate this part of purchasing.........The wait! My SA originally told me mid October arrival for them, and now, they just came out! Way ahead of schedule, but luckily, I was fine after the new shoes! :biggrin:

318Platinum said:
LOL, it's fine. Make sure you post Mods when it comes in! :graucho: You may be right about the gold. It would look a little more helmut-ish, lol. I hate this part of purchasing.........The wait! My SA originally told me mid October arrival for them, and now, they just came out! Way ahead of schedule, but luckily, I was fine after the new shoes! :biggrin:

I was thinking they might of just been a show only piece and you could buy them but they would be limited to how many were in the show. And I thought they wouldn't be available till sept as on luisaviaroma it says preorder items and they will arrive in sept. At least we have them now. :biggrin:

318Platinum said:
LMAO!! I have never seen them before in my life, nor do I know what they do, but I LOVE them!! Crazy, Funny, but most of all......Stylish! LOVE the McQueen she had on! There is only one reason I don't want it, though. ;-P

They are Eddy and Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous(a comedy show in the UK) I think you would love it. You can buy the series on DVD or watch clips on YouTube they are crazy :biggrin: what's the reason you don't want them :P

318Platinum said:
LMAO!! I have never seen them before in my life, nor do I know what they do, but I LOVE them!! Crazy, Funny, but most of all......Stylish! LOVE the McQueen she had on! There is only one reason I don't want it, though. ;-P

I figured it out they don't make your size

I figured it out they don't make your size

LOL< that and the heel isn't high enough for me! Those are both deal breakers for me! They go hand in hand with me! :P I am watching the Opening Ceremony now, and it is AH-MAZING!!!!!! There is a McQueen clutch I have wanted for AGES, but I keep putting it off because it's a classic! I think I need to go ahead and get it the next time I want a clutch! :graucho: The Union Jack Red White and Blue!!!