All Things 2JOURS - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

There's a new thread on the Spring 2013 bags. I would think that you should still be able to get the pony in December. I think the bags are still gaining traction. Will be beautiful!

I can confirm this.
I work in a shop here in Italy and we will receive the bag in middle October.

Every colour available in the FW will be available also in the SS.

Next Monday I'll go to Fendi showroom and I will keep you updated on the new colours. :smile:

brunarosso said:
I can confirm this.
I work in a shop here in Italy and we will receive the bag in middle October.

Every colour available in the FW will be available also in the SS.

Next Monday I'll go to Fendi showroom and I will keep you updated on the new colours. :smile:

Yay! Thank you! :smile:

sammytheMUA said:
i have a feeling this will be the next it bag.
just when i think i have my mind made up
back to the drawing board!
fendi or ysl hmm

My SA told me that they are expecting that the price of the 2 jours will be higher in 6 months. I really do think it is the next IT bag and it's such a classic. Here's mine in black.

image-504623103.jpg

ryrybaby12 said:
Do the SAs at NM or Nordies send it back to fendi for the monogram? I am in love.

That's a great question. I would definitely ask. I got my bag from a Fendi boutique that's within saks. They sent my tag away and I got it back this past weekend. Took almost 3 weeks. Apparently demand is getting high!

Hello girls,
just back from Fendi showroom in Milan. :smile:

They made new colours and materials for 2jours in Spring Summer 2013.

In "normal" leather it will be available in black (obviously), white, grey, cipria(powder), bright red and light blue.

There will be three different colours on a "patchwork" of three colours, they tried to make a sort of tridimensional effect.

And more than that they made it in NEOPRENE (grey, white or tulip). XD

There are other special styles with luxury materials or with small plastic balls on it, but I didn't like them.

Oh, I couldn't take photos obviously. :P

Stefania

Sounds awesome....I am trying to figure out if I should do the brown or black now...was set on the black until I saw the brown....decisions decisions! This is a great bag...and I agree about the grey!

Sounds awesome....I am trying to figure out if I should do the brown or black now...was set on the black until I saw the brown....decisions decisions! This is a great bag...and I agree about the grey!

The brown is so so stunning. If I didn't need a black bag I would've strongly considered it. I just think you can really see the richness in the colors and leathers. Go for it!

Yea....."need"-lol. Get this...I don't even own a black bag right now...I just have this thing for not buying black. Orange-check. Grey-check. Brown-check....no black. Oh well. May get the brown anyway-lol!