All The Trimmings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went a little Crazy and got 3 Tanos today. One on *bay, a Minilisa, and All the Trimmings.

Does anyone own (or encountered) All the Trimmings and would like to share any info?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Which one is "all the trimmings"? And wow, power shopper! Can't wait to see all the pics!

3. I don't have one but I like it!

4. Oh yeah! I hope you used the grechen checkout code! It is pretty, I was pondering the la vie en rose in olive; gorgeous! It looks like a huge bag... I'm sure you'll find tons of uses for it!

5. I did use the grechen code, thanks to youngster. Original price tag was $365, sale price was $285, further reductions of 20%, totaling........ $228!!!!

The lenny leather looks amazingly smooshy. La Vie En Rose looks amazing too! I love them big bags!

6. Yay!

7. I would be in Tano heaven if I could get three at once!!!! That's awesome!

8. That bag looks great! Congrats and enjoy!

9. I have eyed that bag before, too! It looks lovely, and nice and big! :yes: I also love the fresh olive color....but I've avoided it because I don't think I can pull it off. I've also been eyeing the La Vie En Rose in that color....

10. I hope I like it IRL. It looks great from the photos and that green color... I need a green bag that big. La Vie En Rose also looks huge, which I like, but it looks a bit too structured to be a big bag, if KWIM.