All the talk about...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
...the Wapity makes me want to run out and get one! I don't even go out, and can't really justify the need for one...I just love the name! All of you are such bad influences ;) !

I thought I was the only one who wants a Wapity now :shame: I really want one in the white MC! I was thinking I could use it as a travel makeup case, since I get ready for work at the gym every morning and need something small to fit my makeup in. Right now I'm using a case that was a free gift with an Elizabeth Arden makeup purchase, but I'm trying to come up with an excuse to get a Wapity :shame: I might go look at it tomorrow at LV.

I've been hankering for one for a while now, but I think my love for the lagoon clutch has thoroughly beaten down the desire for the wapity. It's just so fab !

p11079770_ph_hero.jpg

ayla said:
I've been hankering for one for a while now, but I think my love for the lagoon clutch has thoroughly beaten down the desire for the wapity. It's just so fab !

p11079770_ph_hero.jpg

Oh...that is fabulous! Hmmm.....I feel a new trend/frenzy ayla?

I want the wapity in black MC...I just won a LV Mini Sac HL though. Surely I don't need two small bags like that. But the wapity would be cute as my makeup bag..

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Yeah, I'm thinking of one too! Can't think of a better item to carry around Walt Disney World next month!
{maybe a Gucci belt bag?}

I bought my speedy the day before i was in disney this week and i wouldnt take it out becuase of the rain.
Definately a small bag or a gucci belt bag are perfect for disney, especially going on the rides theyre so easy to carry on.

SuLi said:
...the Wapity makes me want to run out and get one! I don't even go out, and can't really justify the need for one...I just love the name! All of you are such bad influences ;) !

I know! I really never thought about it until Megs posted it on the blog the other day...and now I'm thinking I really need one. (which I really don't) I do like the Lagoon Clutch too. It would go nicely with my Koala wallet, but it's just not as fun to say as Wapity. Wapity! Wapity! :love: