All the talk about Sabrina

yea she'll be out later like another month or two. she's pictured in ocelot satin and the gold patent and such in the macy's book. she'll also be in raisin and cinnamon. all of these are the small size though.

I heard it was going under a different name. Mia, maybe? I forget. I was only half listening. Maybe that was what Madison turned into? IDK.
Are they going to make a dang grey ocelot sabby? I don't think that orangey stuff is cute at all! (btw...this print is already pictured on a Maggie on the Japan site).

I heard it was going under a different name. Mia, maybe? I forget. I was only half listening. Maybe that was what Madison turned into? IDK.
Are they going to make a dang grey ocelot sabby? I don't think that orangey stuff is cute at all! (btw...this print is already pictured on a Maggie on the Japan site).

yes. in late august when the september line comes out madison's name will change to mia. so the sabrinas will now be mia sabrina as far as i know. it will also be coming in a gray ocelot satin, but i dont think it comes out the same time as the brown/organgey ocelot. there will definitely be new sabrinas though i had it confirmed by our coach rep. at macys.

i believe there will be. ill call jax and see what i can find out, but the last time i called about sabrina they told me the ocelot was a blue print and the color code was b4mc so who knows! ill see what i can milk out of em tomorrow.... and ill double check our book and try to get some mia spy pics =]

yes. in late august when the september line comes out madison's name will change to mia. so the sabrinas will now be mia sabrina as far as i know. it will also be coming in a gray ocelot satin, but i dont think it comes out the same time as the brown/organgey ocelot. there will definitely be new sabrinas though i had it confirmed by our coach rep. at macys.

Wha--? :huh: Mia is a completely different line. Madison is still Madison and Sabrinas are still part of the Madison line. I've seen pictures of 2 different Mia bags: the convertable shoulder bag, and the carryall, and they do not look like anything from the Madison line. They are on the fall poster right next to the (still) Madison Carryall.

^^^ill have to take a pic of our book. the maggie even becomes the mia maggie and there's a mia e/w tote... that's what our macy's book says there are separate mia pieces as well, but they're changing some bags from madison over to mia.

There is a bad that looks like what I would call a gold Sabrina at Dillard's. I didn't want to ask the SA to get it out from under the glass, but that's definitely what I would call it. Large size.

Thank you I have seen it. It is the small Sabrina and the gold one. I am looking for the gray one that is supposed to come out at the end of this year.

There is a bad that looks like what I would call a gold Sabrina at Dillard's. I didn't want to ask the SA to get it out from under the glass, but that's definitely what I would call it. Large size.