All the sudden in love with Chanel Jackets

I just bought my first Chanel tweed jacket a couple of months ago. It is the perfect basic jacket imo--it's black tweed, no collar, waist length, closes with hook and eyes. Very chanel and something I can see myself wearing for many years to come.
I've never had a Chanel jacket and when I slip this on, I feel terrific! I mostly wear it casually with jeans. I recently saw a picture of another Chanel jacket that is very similar to mine. It is also Fall/Winter of last year and the only difference is that it came in pink and offwhite and has two camellia flower pins on it.
I find myself lusting after this jacket but found out that I missed the boat and it is sold out.
I did find a couple on ebay in my size and am conteplating getting it.
My question is, would you get two jackets that are very close in style but different color? It is a huge investment piece for me. I'd get the cream one not the pink (although I love the pink too!)
Pros--love the shape, cream and black are classic neutrals that I could wear forever, buying from ebay would save me about $1k
Cons-- would have to buy from ebay (but new not used), is the same shape as my one black jacket.
Would love your advice. I'll also post a picture of the jacket that I'm thinking of getting. I think there is a picture in the ref thread.

personally i never dare to buy clothes online.. the fit is just so unpredictable.. even for designer stuff!!

I've decided on the pink and should have it soon. I found it on line at a great price but unfortunately without the pins. I'm not certain how often I'd wear the pins anyway and could attach one of my Chanel brooches.
I agree with buying on line--very tricky due to fit. The only reason that i'm comfortable with this jacket is that I have the same one in black. Otherwise I am also all over on sizing with Chanel--usually am a 38 but can go up or down a size depending on the style.

I've decided on the pink and should have it soon. I found it on line at a great price but unfortunately without the pins. I'm not certain how often I'd wear the pins anyway and could attach one of my Chanel brooches.
I agree with buying on line--very tricky due to fit. The only reason that i'm comfortable with this jacket is that I have the same one in black. Otherwise I am also all over on sizing with Chanel--usually am a 38 but can go up or down a size depending on the style.

yeahhhhhhh:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: can't wait to see!!!! ..how you wear it!
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/how-to-wear-your-chanel-jacket-510566.html