All the Single Ladies...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Whose going to buy themselves a Coach Valentine's Day present? Haha I know I am! :smile:

2. ....If you like 'er then you betta put a Coach ring on it.
    ....If you like 'er then you betta put a Coach ring on it.
    ....Uh Uh Oh Oh Oh oh, Uh Uh oh oh oh oh

3. :lol:.....:tup:.....:party:.....:urock:

4. :happydance::party:

5. I buy myself gifts for V-day, Christmas,Mothers Day, My birthday and my sons birthday (hey i did the work). Afterall no one will spoil me as well as I do.

6. You are so funny. Good one!

I love this song.

7. Haha I love It! lol

8. I'm not single, but I definitely buy myself presents all the time! :biggrin:

9. ^^^Me too^^^

10. doublepost

11. me three!!

12. I bought myself Coach for Valentine's Day, but that's because my boyfriend and I are on a limit of only $20 gifts for each other. We're going to Vegas the following weekend and would rather spend the money there. Hehe!

13. :lol:

That song jumped into my brain when I saw the title. Well, minus the Coach part.

14. I am!!! I want this pretty thing!
    even if i wasn't single, would still buy myself presents for all major holidays lol I deserve it :P

Attached Files:

15. I am single. :-p I actually purchased myself a Large purple Garnet from ebay for an AWESOME price. It probably won't be here by valentines day, but it should be here soon!