All the pretty horses

The Pony Express by Kermit Oliver
I think I bought at same sale as the Poulains. I wasnt then and still aint much of an Oliver fan but I thought the screening was magnificent and it was black and the best colorway

get_thumbs_on_fly.php

The Pony Express by Kermit Oliver
I think I bought at same sale as the Poulains. I wasnt then and still aint much of an Oliver fan but I thought the screening was magnificent and it was black and the best colorway

get_thumbs_on_fly.php

I saw a SA wearing this scarf and colorway at the Mad Avenue store a few years ago and it made me want it. If I could pick one up on ebay reasonably I would! It really ties well!

Much as I love that Pony Express, the lovely Saguaro Cactus would not have been on that route. That type of cactus is only found in the very southern parts of California and Arizona in the US and not above 3500 feet in elevation. The Pony Express route went much futher north. It doesn't detract from the beauty of the scarf but as I've lived out here I have learned so much about the truth of the American west vs. the legend.

Great that this thread has opened once again! Thank you Birkincurious for posting your beautiful collection!

Seton-Both your scaves are gorgeous!!

One of the lovely ladies on the Hermes thread once told me what the names of my scarves were but I can't find where I printed it out. Here goes:

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-100.jpg
    Resize Wizard-100.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Resize Wizard-300.jpg
    Resize Wizard-300.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Resize Wizard-500.jpg
    Resize Wizard-500.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 56
okey-dokey -- for starters i have two pretty sterling key chains: the 2007 limited edition on the left and a horse in a capriole on the right:

and here's a real capriole for you:
That horse (2007 limited ed) looks so amazingly stunning! Is it still available? Is it more 3D than some of the cadenas? (I really don't like the super flat ones looking three dimensional =/ )

One of the lovely ladies on the Hermes thread once told me what the names of my scarves were but I can't find where I printed it out. Here goes:

from left to right:

Auteuil en Mai. I have this in black. Great scarf. Ties beautifully.

get_thumbs_on_fly.php

Real escuela Andaluza. It's about the Spanish Riding School.

get_thumbs_on_fly.php

the third is Chevaux des Moghuls. all the titles are found on your scarves BTW