All the pretty bags....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was soooo lucky to have Megs and Vlad stop by my apartment when they were in NYC (to look at shoes for sale), but was so embarrassed that I still hadn't posted my bag collection. As most bags have all been sitting on the treadmill since I pulled them out for show and tell, I figured I should finally document them with photos!

So here they are! I should carry these in my wallet at all times to force me to stop buying!

Gucci:
    7 of the 8, as I kept forgetting how many I had! I got tired of retaking the picture!

DSC00999.JPG

Louis Vuitton, Dior, Valentino, Jimmy Choo and the missing Gucci:

DSC01000.JPG

Ferragamo:
    I'm a huge Ferragamo fan. What can I say? I'm a banker for most of the day. I have one other evening bag I forgot, so I added it at the end. The black bag with wallet were my first designer purchases at Heathrow Duty Free about 10 years ago (aack!).

DSC01001.JPG

Miu Miu, Prada, Gryson:

DSC01002.JPG

Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Celine:

DSC01003.JPG

Lambertson Truex, Botkier, Kooba, Be&D:

DSC01004.JPG

Rafe, Isabella Fiore, Michael Kors:

DSC01005.JPG

The missing Ferragamo clutch:

DSC01006.JPG

So there we go. I left out the Cole Haans, Kate Spades, Coaches et al, as I am in the process of selling those. As you can see, I love Gucci best, but don't have loyalty to any particular brand. I guess I easily fall in love! :P

Goodness, now I have to get these all back in my closet. :wtf:

2. It was a pleasure meeting you Carolyn, thanks for finally posting your goodies!!!

3. By the way, all of Daisy Duke's Lovely Lickin' still keeps me clean to this day! I haven't showered since. :whistle:

4. Oooooh I love the Gucci large tote, it's gorgeous ! Lovely collection !

5. Wow thats a lot of bags! You have great taste. I especially love your Guccis.

6. LOL @ Vlad!

You have a GREAT Collection, thanks for sharing it w/ us!

7. Tons of beautiful bags....WOW!!!

8. :roflmfao: Too funny! Anytime you guys are back in NYC and need a pug grooming, just let me know!

I'm still trying to get a picture of her lounging out on some of the bags, but she's actually behaving and leaving them alone! Go figure!

9. You have a fabulous collection!! I love the green Gucci and the Manhattan GM!

10. nice collection! thanks for sharing.. i love your guccis

11. What stunning collection, thanks for sharing.

12. Thanks for sharing!!

LOVE the large white leather trim & beige GGs scarf tote!!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!

13. wow ... great collection

14. Fabulous collection!! I love that you have a little of everything!:love: :yahoo:

15. Thank you all for your nice comments! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice