All the Paraty-Owners...hotstamp on pull-zip?

Chloé75

Kraut
Jan 11, 2009
Hopefully all you girls understand what I'd like to ask...I'm just wondering if some Paratys ever came with a "Chloé"-stamp on the leather pull-zip.
I own three Paratys so far...different seasons, different colors, one in Python...None has the "Chloé"-stamp on the leather pull-zip...but I recently saw pictures of bags having it...IMO some of them were not authetic...but on some I wasn't sure...so what about your Paratys ?
Does somebody own a 100% genuine bought in store Paraty with a hotstamp there?

100_4123Kopie.jpg

I thought maybe Chloé started stamping when they started stamping the bags outside as well and started with the flat shoulderstrap ( Spring 2009 ), but seems like they didn't. My Elephant is an actual bag and it has the stamp on the body but not on the hanger...so I am confused...
Hope we could solve this mystery...
Thanks ! :smooch:

Last edited:
Thank you for your input !

Juda ..I was rediscovering the boots...they are so old...from Fall/Winter 2007/2008...

Chloe_insinder...my Python Paraty is from Fall/Winter 2008/2009 so it's one of the first ever...I just was confused because the ones made from leather still do not have this stamp...

Chloé75;14740426 said:
Chloe_insinder...my Python Paraty is from Fall/Winter 2008/2009 so it's one of the first ever...I just was confused because the ones made from leather still do not have this stamp...

leather ones have the Chloe logo at the bottom of the front side. but this cannot be done on python do that's whay they eventually decided to have one on the zip-puller..