All the Light We Cannot See

1. Okay I am obsessed with this book. I just read it and I can't stop thinking about it. Did you love it, hate it? I loved it. I thought it was exceptional. I didn't love everything about it but some of those feelings are probably because of personal feelings about the underlying subject matter.

2. I was just looking at this book on Amazon and thought it sounded like a book I would enjoy. I'm definitely adding it to my cart now. Thanks for the recommendation Hermesaholic!

3. It is the most powerful piece of writing I have ever come across. It is profoundly beautiful and tragic and thought provoking.

4. Loved it

5. I really liked it!

6. I am a lover of French history and the war, so yes I read the book.
    Good book, would recommend but not great. The best was the prose , worst was lack of tension in the story. Brittany and Normandy are some of my favorite areas of France and book did a great job of placing you there. I also could feel and live her blindness.

There are lots of really great fiction and non fiction books about that time period. I tend to gravitate to the non fiction as there were so many heroes, unbelievable and thrilling situations, love stories that don't need to be fictionalized.

7. I absolutely loved that book. Achingly beautiful and touching.

8. Not my favorite but some of it was pretty interesting

9. Finally reading this book - it’s my March book club selection but I’ve already the january and February books. Only 25% in but so far so good. I know it’s going to get sad.

10. It's sitting on my to read pile but I've only heard good things about it.

11. I loved this book...as someone said, “beautiful” and “tragic” are good words to explain it.

egak likes this.
  12. I read it earlier this year, really enjoyed it.

13. Read this book years ago and loved it. Such a great read.