all the Cognacs on ebay now

1. Hey girls..

just wondering what you think of all the lower priced cognacs (used ones) that are popping up on eBay lately.

i remember seeing one going only for 895...

why do you think this is so???

i have 2 spies myself.. none cognac.. so a little tempted to buy one... but i'm sceptical... :rolleyes:

2. waterfalls,
    not sure which ones you're talking about. The only one I see right now going for around $800-$900 is a fake. There are some used cognacs, but they are going for $1800.

3. there was one.. i think it's not there anymore.. seller claimed to be a NM sales associate who used the 30% on 30% discount or sth like that and bought the spy bag for 895 and she was selling it at that starting price...

there's also one that has a bid on it for $1500...

i have a taupe spy so I don't think i'll get a cognac for myself but my mum wants one.. hehe.... thought of getting her a pre-loved one to "throw around".... but so worried about catching a fake.. see.. both the bags i have are the coated calfskin ones.. so don't know what the nappa ones look like..

4. I emailed that "NM SA" for more pictures & she never emailed me back.. I think something was up with that...

5. really.. maybe she decided to keep the bag. hehe...

6. Well, I just checked & the auction is still running. Her pics are strange. When you click on them, they won't enlarge. Makes me think she cut & pasted them from someones elses listing..:hrmm:

7. I saw that SA's auction and I did some math. Even with 30% off over 30%, it adds up to just around $1390 as retail for a cognac spy. Is that even possible? I think not. I don't believe it at all.

I watched the auction and it eventually sold at $1075.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice