all that glitters...but which ones?

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
i tried both on. i need to call my SA at saks though and find out if the pigalles go on sale, and i have no idea if the lady lynches may go on sale as they're at another store. which would you choose? i really have no problem walking in the lady lynches, i know some ladies would have trouble with 120's and no platform but i had them on a good while in the store and seemed to be pretty sturdy in them. so here's a pic of both (sorry i couldn't find a better pic of glitter lady lynches...and for my sorry photoshop attempt too to make it black to get a better idea of how they look, lol) -- which would your pick be?

07-1.png

or​

08.png

09-2.png

ahhh i'm afraid the store won't have them anymore when i go back on saturday. chances are no, because the friday before is black friday. figures. they may not even have them now after this past weekend. i just hate to call and buy them and have them hold them till i get there, when i'm just not sure. i know it would be a quick return if i chose the pigalles but still...

lol i couldn't help it, i was really wondering if i made the right choice so i called BG and had them do a pay hold for me. i'm gonna go check them out again this saturday.

here's the dilemma now...if i can get the pigalles on sale (30% off) should i choose those instead? i still may pick the pigalles over the lady lynch regardless, but if the pigalles happen to be 30% off, which would you choose THEN??

ahhh decisions, decisions.

Depends on how much you really love this style. Look at it this way... you're already paying $$$ for it, might as well pay $180 more and get the style you want. Plus you won't always be thinking "ahhh I should have gotten the Lady Lynch" when you look down at your pigalles.

I prefer the Lady Lynch!

Ooh! Love the pigalles!

Side question: Did the glitter cut into your ankles? I tried these on too and i'm not sure if my feet just suck or what but the sharp edges from the glitter were totally jabbing into my ankles! They sure are purdy though!