all SOFT questions :)

ToriVega

Aug 27, 2012
So I have eyed a lovely beauty while sneaking into the celine forum. THE ALL SOFT. I have read in the spring 2013 thread that its available already in Hongkong. Anyone have idea on what sizes it comes in and the colors? and more importantly, how much? I need to get sleep now -_-

Thank you tpf-ers!:P

I am in Indonesia and the price is IDR 25,000,000 ( about USD 2,500)
They only have the black one and it comes with a small pouch
I also attached the modelling picture (in different colour) just for reference.
I am thinking of buying it but still hesitant since I cannot see it IRL, 2 hours plane ride from my home.

Attachments

• image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 1,270
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 1,282
  • image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 1,285
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 1,930
I am getting my first all soft bag this week. Can't wait for that! When I first laid my eyes on the bag in person I fell in love. The leather is just so thick yet seems durable and light.

Price in the USA is $2600. In the UK I know for sure that the calfskin and suede bright orange £1350 and All Soft in calfskin leather is £1550, I have the spring 2013 catalog with me☺, the sweet SA in Selfridges gave it to me. Hope this helps :smile:

dxs said:
I am in Indonesia and the price is IDR 25,000,000 ( about USD 2,500)
They only have the black one and it comes with a small pouch
I also attached the modelling picture (in different colour) just for reference.
I am thinking of buying it but still hesitant since I cannot see it IRL, 2 hours plane ride from my home.

this is the bag in the colorway that i would prefer. however now that i think about it, it would look huge on me and would overwhelm my 4'11 height. :sad:

That is HUGE!!! & overpriced. I wish Celine will make a smaller version for less than $2K... (Wishfull thinking)
Too bad, i love the style. Oh well, good for my wallet.