All Saints Balfern Leather Jacket sizing

Sep 13, 2006
Hi all!

So I'm looking to buy the Balfern leather jacket from All Saints but not sure what size to get. Either a 0 or 2. It's my first real leather jacket so I don't have a "usual" size in leather I guess you would say. I was able to go in store to try both sizes on but I'm so undecided between them. They both looked good with the 0 being slightly smaller of course, but the size 2 looked nice as well. The sales lady said she could barely tell... I want to be able to wear the jacket with just a regular t shirt underneath it OR be able to layer it with a sweater, hoodie, etc. The sales lady told me they do stretch a bit since its lamb. My first inclination is to go with the 2 but if it's going to stretch out I don't want it to start looking sloppy or too big. I'm very petite and thin and I don't want to drown in it!

So my question is, does anyone own one of these? How much did it stretch? If anyone can kinda "tell" me which one they think would best suit me that would be amazing. lol Thank you!

I got my first balrern back in October. Like you, I was stuck between the 0 and 2. I'm 5'2" and both fit really nicely. I ended up going with the 2 because the SA told me the 0 was a teeny bit more snug in the shoulders width wise, and that it would stretch but it wouldn't stretch in a nice way... if that makes any sense haha. If the 2 fits slightly snug I'd go for that one..you want to avoid the overly stretched out look. Sorry for being so jumbled! Hope this helped out a little bit.

I got my first balrern back in October. Like you, I was stuck between the 0 and 2. I'm 5'2" and both fit really nicely. I ended up going with the 2 because the SA told me the 0 was a teeny bit more snug in the shoulders width wise, and that it would stretch but it wouldn't stretch in a nice way... if that makes any sense haha. If the 2 fits slightly snug I'd go for that one..you want to avoid the overly stretched out look. Sorry for being so jumbled! Hope this helped out a little bit.

Thanks for your reply! Truly any help is helpful lol so did the size 2 you got end up stretching? A lot? A little? None? And if it did stretch where did you find it stretched out at? Please do tell! The only thing I remember of the fit of the 0 was that when I raised my arms a bit the shoulder kind of puckered up.