All possible LV keyholder I can think of!

lolz...Gucci because I thought they are pretty too. but like Label Addict said, they are too easy to break...no wonder they are cheaper than LV (no offense to any Gucci lover). Anyway, is vernis hard to take care of? Since it's a key holder, it'll get a lot of scratching. I only own a piece of vernis & i take very good care of it.

lolz...Gucci because I thought they are pretty too. but like Labbel Addict said, they are too easy to break...no wonder they are cheaper than LV (no offense to any Gucci lover). Anyway, is vernis hard to take care of? Since it's a key holder, it'll get a lot of scratching. I only own a piece of vernis & i take very good care of it.

Mine doesn't have a lot of scratching I'm not that careful with it

haha no offense taken :flowers: I too drive a black car and i use my vernis pomme cles as a key chain and it's HOT!!! My husband's family makes fun of him whenever he has my keys in his hands. lolz... he doesn't mind. But out of the choices you've selected.. i would say go with the vernis pomme 4 key holder.

lolz...Gucci because I thought they are pretty too. but like Label Addict said, they are too easy to break...no wonder they are cheaper than LV (no offense to any Gucci lover). Anyway, is vernis hard to take care of? Since it's a key holder, it'll get a lot of scratching. I only own a piece of vernis & i take very good care of it.

IMG_2285.jpg

If your looking to match your car I think the black MC would pop. The vernis is really nice as well. I have my vernis amarante cles hanging from my dooney and bourke mono diaper bag and I love the pop of color. Its like a black cherry. And, the violette would be my third choice.