All possible LV keyholder I can think of!

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm not sure how to "title" the thread, but Here's the picture of all the key holder I'm planning to pick from. I would love to hear you guy's opinion. I'll be heading to the boutique this weekend.My preferences : something go with black (since my car is "totally" black), easy to care for & convenience. :tup: Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. MC black keyholder

3. The MC Black one! :biggrin:

4. I love the Vernis ones, in any of the colors.

(Why are there Guccis in there?? :-P)

5. LOL, you're so cute! those are great pieces to choose from...the ones that stuck to me was the gucci and the violette LV

6. I had the guccissima one (2nd pic) in black it broke I had it replaced it broke again so I'd say cross off the gucci I now have the vernis and love it to pieces go for that any colour they are all hot (mine is pomme)

7. My first choice would be the Vernis Violette,:love: followed my the MC Noir!:tup:

8. any of the vernis ones in dark color (amarante or violette). perle would get too dirty quickly IMO

9. I like the black MC !

10. Black MC!

11. I think the vernis 4 key holder in amarante would be a great choice:tup:

12. I like the Mono Multicles Rabat the best!!

13. black mc

14. Damier or Amarante!! Amarante is prettier, but Damier will be much more durable and can take a beating!

15. I would get any Vernis or the black MC