All other things MONSTER - pics, questions, and chat here!

ohhh these tags are awesome!!! i've only see pics of the backpack with face #2 and it looks so cute and would definitely be a conversation starter.

When it does not fit inside, just wear it out!View attachment 3394853

haha love this! so clever :lol:

Just ordered these shoes. I'm usually a 39, anyone know if they are true to size? I've been eyeing them for months and finally got them for more than 50% off!

They are pretty subtle so I'm wearing them to work.

congrats on the score, they're so cute!!

image.jpg Bumping this thread up..it's been pretty quiet here, hope the love for Fendi monster isn't waning. Wanted to share a pic of this bag bought last month at Winners. I think it's the 2jours size that's apparently been discontinued? Saving the bag to cut tags off on my bday

Last edited:
View attachment 3513241 Bumping this thread up..it's been pretty quiet here, hope the love for Fendi monster isn't waning. Wanted to share a pic of this bag bought last month at Winners. I think it's the 2jours size that's apparently been discontinued? Saving the bag to cut tags off on my bday lol

They had a whole bunchity bunch of stuff at Woodbury about 2 weeks ago. :smile: They even had a 2Jours and a DemiJour!