All ogio bags $19.95 at 6pm.com

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
Here is the link as I was emailed it.....but BAGS, you are correct.....it does not show the sale $19.95 price, even when I add it to my shopping cart. There was not a separate code to enter, this is the way the email looked with the 'click here' button. HMMMMM.....hopefully your email will be answered or CS will update the site!6pm.com/img/6pm/emails/90202_01.jpg

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Here is the link as I was emailed it.....but BAGS, you are correct.....it does not show the sale $19.95 price, even when I add it to my shopping cart. There was not a separate code to enter, this is the way the email looked with the 'click here' button. HMMMMM.....hopefully your email will be answered or CS will update the site!6pm.com/img/6pm/emails/90202_01.jpg

:confused1::shrugs: Whew...for a minute, I thought I was having a 'senior moment'! LOLOL!! When I received the mailer, I looked it over with a fine-toothed comb without being able to figure it out, so I immediately emailed them. I don't know much about their CS...hopefully they will respond in a timely manner. BTW...my DH was standing over my shoulder earlier this morning and spotted your avatar. He loves your doggie...of course, so do I! How much does he/she weigh?

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Wow....how fast is this? I'm impressed!!

Thank you for contacting 6pm.com Customer Service.

I am terribly sorry for any confusion caused by our email.

I'm sorry to say that our website did not update with the sale price on all Ogio bags. We are working to correct this as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, we are still honoring the $19.95 sale. You are welcome to place your order for the current listed price. Once you have your order number please reply to this email so that we can refund the price difference back to your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may create for you.

If there is anything more we can do for you or if we could improve your experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are available Sunday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (p.s.t.). You can contact us via cs@6pm.com. Thank you!

For the latest updates and special offers be sure to sign up for our email newsletter! http://www.6pm.com/

6pm.com Customer Service
e-mail: cs@6pm.com
http://www.6pm.com

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
Wow that is a fast, wonderful response! Great CS is always :heart:ed!

Thanks for the compliment on my 'sweetie'.....she is a wonderful companion! She weighs around 120. Just a big girl and very full through the chest/shoulders.